iPuff Tobacco

Chreees

Post your reviews below for iPuff Tobacco. Questions and comments should be posted in separate threads. Non-review posts or parts of posts deemed not part of the review will be edited out by Mods. For ease of using the search engine, each review should start with: iPuff (flavor)

• 4 months later...
[b]Ipuff - Raspberry[/b]
[b]Hookah: [/b][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=3]KM Kafae[/size][/font]
Bowl:[font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=3]Alien[/size][/font]
Screen/Foil: Generic HD
Hose:Nammor
Coals: Knock off GC
Base Liquid:[font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=3]Water[/size][/font]

Appearance:[font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=3]It looked a lot like Fantasia, twas covered in red dye, BUT when we touched it, it wasnt very wet...[/size][/font]
Nicotine: [font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=3]forgot to check[/size][/font]
Smell: [font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=3]Like Rapberry, artificial raspberry[/size][/font]
Taste: see above
Smoke: [font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=3]decent cloudage, prettty thick, i was impressed[/size][/font]
Buzz: [font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=3]none[/size][/font]
Duration: [font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=3]couple hours [/size][/font]

Purchased From: [font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=3]local shop[/size][/font]

Overall:[font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=3]Score (7/10) It was a good smoke, not something i would go out and buy all the time though. The whole looking like fantasia and then being really dry to the touch had us all a little concerned. but the flavor was good, and the clouds were impressive compared to what comes off of a lot of tobaccos similar to this brand. Im willing to smoke more of it, but as i said i wouldnt go out and buy it all the time...maybe when i have people over who don't enjoy unwashed tobacco very much.[/size][/font]

• 4 months later...
[b]uff - Revive[/b]
[b]Hookah: [/b][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=3]KM Kafae[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Bowl:[/size][/font][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=3]Alien[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Screen/Foil: Generic HD[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Hose:Nammor[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Coals: Coconara[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Base Liquid:[/size][/font][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=3]Water[/size][/font]

[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Appearance: Greenish Blue....like SB blueberry[/size][/font][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=3]...[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Nicotine: [/size][/font][size=3][font="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"]0.05%[/font][/size]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Smell: [/size][/font][size=3][font="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"]Similar to SB blueberry[/font][/size]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Taste: It was hard to pin the taste...the first time i smoked it it nhad a blueberry flavor, the second time it tasted like biting into a fresh apple. maybe my tasters are broken...maybe i need to clean my hose.[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Smoke: [/size][/font][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=3]decent cloudage, prettty thick, i was impressed[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Buzz: [/size][/font][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=3]none[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Duration: [/size][/font][size=3][font="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"]2.5-3.25 hours[/font][/size]

[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Purchased From: [/size][/font][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=3]local shop[/size][/font]

[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Overall:[/size][/font][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=3]Score (7/10) It was unique. a decent change from what i am used to. I used 2 CCN coals to start, when they died i added 2 more, this was too much heat aso i took one of the coals off and leftthe other one on the bowl, as that coal died i added the second one back on. I probably wont go out and get this flavor often, but i like it more than the raspberry flavor. [/size][/font]