Hello Me. Meet The Real Me

CDQuestia88

Hello all.

I'm Daniel and recently I've became interested in hookahs since me and friends been going to hookah bars alot more lately and I thought, "Why don't I just get [i]my[/i] own?"

Hopefully I'll be able to have my own hookah by February. I'm looking forward into learning the culture, history, etc about hookahs.

About me, I live in Chicago, male black, and 22. Be 23 on Xmas B)

Unemployed right now because I was tired of my ghetto job. Which is why I'm hoping to have a hookah by Feb. I'm in a program called "Jobs for youth" that help young people get jobs they want to have. Hopefully I'll have a job developer by next week.

I'm a huge metalhead. (Heavy, death and thrash metal). I play guitar and bass and hopefully be in a band soon. My goal in life is to become a musician on tour. Playing and entertain people who also have the same passion of music I'm into.

Btw, the topic title is from a song, "Sweating Bullets" by Megadeth.

Looking forward to learn things from you guys. \m/

DUDE! welcome to the forum!
always glad to have a fellow metalhead around! haha

That's awesome they have that program for jobs there! I wish We had something like that in vegas man.. haha

anywho. welcome aboard, lots of great information already here.. and the members here are oober helpful and awesome and stuff.

Welcome!!!

Bummer your b-day is on Christmas... got jipped on a lot of presents over the years didn't you? Close buddy of mine was born on Christmas Eve. Same thing.

Hope we can help you out with any questions you have.

[quote name='Stuie' timestamp='1322849853' post='531365']
Welcome!!!

Bummer your b-day is on Christmas... got jipped on a lot of presents over the years didn't you? Close buddy of mine was born on Christmas Eve. Same thing.

Hope we can help you out with any questions you have.
[/quote]

Thank you all for the welcome.

Actually, when I was alittle, having your bday on xmas was awesome. Double presents and everything. Now I just get one or a couple.

All I want this xmas/bday is a iphone because my blackberry is dying out ^_^

hey there...greetings from up north - you know, the people that usually send shitty weather ur way :D

I dig metal, but I don't know a lot about it. maybe we should start a discussion! Edited by absalom