Sultan Cafe Richardson Tx

Cp44

Sultan Cafe
201 South Greenville Avenue
Richardson, TX 75081

I went to this place the first night while in TX. Right down the street there were quite a few hookah lounges but came here because of the good google reviews.

Sultan Cafe - Nice lounge/restaurant, pretty open with outside seating. They have a wide variety of hookahs but not sure which one I smoked out of. I didn't order food but the people around me did and it looked pretty good. They have a nice variety of deserts too.

AF DA and Mint - Eh it was ok, if they packed it better I would of enjoyed it more. It didn't taste like the AF DA and Mint I smoked at other place. They use natural coals and the mini quick lights. They also had SB and SS but good thing I stuck with AF even though it wasn't great. 3 out of 5

Service - Service was great too, I never had to ask for new coals. The server was very patient when I called in for directions, she was nice and attentive. You can't beat southern hospitality lol.

Price - AF was $12, Soda and water was $2 each which isn't bad.

Overall - I would come back again because of the service but next time I'll tell them how to pack the tobacco better. 3.5 out of 5

• 11 months later...