Welcome to Hookah Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Cp44

Sultan Cafe Richardson Tx

Sultan Cafe
201 South Greenville Avenue
Richardson, TX 75081

I went to this place the first night while in TX. Right down the street there were quite a few hookah lounges but came here because of the good google reviews.

Sultan Cafe - Nice lounge/restaurant, pretty open with outside seating. They have a wide variety of hookahs but not sure which one I smoked out of. I didn't order food but the people around me did and it looked pretty good. They have a nice variety of deserts too.

AF DA and Mint - Eh it was ok, if they packed it better I would of enjoyed it more. It didn't taste like the AF DA and Mint I smoked at other place. They use natural coals and the mini quick lights. They also had SB and SS but good thing I stuck with AF even though it wasn't great. 3 out of 5

Service - Service was great too, I never had to ask for new coals. The server was very patient when I called in for directions, she was nice and attentive. You can't beat southern hospitality lol.

Price - AF was $12, Soda and water was $2 each which isn't bad.

Overall - I would come back again because of the service but next time I'll tell them how to pack the tobacco better. 3.5 out of 5

Hopefully visiting here in 2 weeks review to follow!

Sign in to follow this