Looking For Hookah Butler

Chreees

[quote name='Stuie' timestamp='1344627787' post='553809']
....psssttttt....

I'll bring Texas Moonshine!

Where the motto is, "if it doesn't kill ya, have another."
[/quote]
Since moving to Tn I have had a fair amount of shine too. Still not blind so I guess I am doing ok. Best mixer for shine if you can't handle it on the rock is grapefruit soda (the brand I prefer is Wink) it also mixes will with any fruit juice. Hard to find suppliers. They tend to be "distrustful" of yankees like myself.

• 1 year later...

Bump.

Still looking... I've tried a few folks out, but they just didn't work out. Something about they didn't like being woken up in the middle of the night to pack me a bowl? Also had one person complain about seeing me naked too much. Whatever.

Anyway, since I have moved into a house, I have a bit more space... I will be able to offer better accommodations than before. Now, instead of a walk-in closet, you will be allowed to stay in my attic. The ladder is really easy to pull down and the steps are sturdy. There are two lights, one single light bulb at each end. The switch for these lights is downstairs, in the hallway. I ask that you take a flashlight up with you, as to not excessively use the lights. I try to keep my utilities bill as low as possible. The floors are wood but you will want to wear slippers or something, as you're likely to get splinters. Also, the ladder is kinda loud when opened, so I ask that you not open it during the hours of 10PM and 7AM, as I may be asleep during these hours. Also, I hope your back is good, because you will have to crouch when in the attic- not much standing room. Shouldn't be a problem for most people, though. Oh, and I almost forgot- I will supply you with a BB gun, in case you happen to see the squirrel that I sometimes hear in the middle of the night. You're more than welcome to shoot that little fucker.

Taking applications right now!

• 1 month later...
Other accommodations? Shisha, coals, food? Handi-compatible? ;) I havent been able to work since Jan 31 2013 and I bring all my sexiness with me ;) ...and I'll take care of critters and home invaders with my Ruger LCP. So you also have at home security :P .
You moved, so I guess I wont see the deer anymore like I did every time we TC'ed back in the day ;p

Haha, the "deer" (greyhounds) picture is now above the bed in our guest bedroom. So unless I ever TC in the guest bedroom, no, you won't see them again. :P Now I smoke hookah in my own personal lounge- my bigass den where we have parties at. :O

Anyway, butt sex is an applicable form of payment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And will these French mistresses be just for yourself or will they be shared? :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hence separate tents! we french love to share.

I believe i was considered once before but i would like to reconsidered for this job now that you have moved.

• 7 months later...