Cheap Dragon

krazay shadow

[img]http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb18/krazayshadow/2010-09-05183207.jpg[/img]

this is a cheap hookah i picked up for around 30 bucks at a head shop. i am upgrading certain components of it but its my first model hookah and i have no idea what type it even is XD

Its gonna rust up a bit. Screw off the hose ports and oil the ball bearings with vegetable oil and put them back. That should stop it from rusting there atleast.

How appropriate that you got that with that expensive Busch Light can in the background.

[quote name='S3cretz' timestamp='1320236841' post='529912']
Its gonna rust up a bit. Screw off the hose ports and oil the ball bearings with vegetable oil and put them back. That should stop it from rusting there atleast.
[/quote]thanks for the tip ill do just that.

[quote name='A13lackFish' timestamp='1320255110' post='529986']
How appropriate that you got that with that expensive Busch Light can in the background.
[/quote]there was a party the night before BYOB so defiantly not mine. i appreciate the the comment though general sarcasm.

[quote name='herbalsmoke' timestamp='1320328959' post='530087']
i actually had the exact same hookah and i washed it after every use and it lasted me quite some time. but i did end up selling that hookah and upgrading to a km which is way better.
[/quote]i actually wash it after every use myself and it has lasted me for quite a bit believe it or not. i do intend to upgrade to a new hookah before next year though. waaaaay before if at all possible.

I like the base. I'd say, when the stem poops out on you, you can get a better stem elsewhere and still use the cool dragon base. I was sorely tempted by some like that around here (a handle I used to go by was "dragon"), but I ended up going straight for a Mya (no regrets, love love LOVE it).

I may get a cheap one with a cool base someday JUST for the base and put a better stem on it. I say, use it until the stem gets gross and then get a new stem. Hobo Hookah is basically JUST stems and I hear they're awesome at what they do.

(i'm painting a couple I dream of Jeanie bottles and am thinking about putting hobo hookah stems on them to sell as hookahs)

[quote name='atalanta' timestamp='1320382588' post='530219']
I like the base. I'd say, when the stem poops out on you, you can get a better stem elsewhere and still use the cool dragon base. I was sorely tempted by some like that around here (a handle I used to go by was "dragon"), but I ended up going straight for a Mya (no regrets, love love LOVE it).

I may get a cheap one with a cool base someday JUST for the base and put a better stem on it. I say, use it until the stem gets gross and then get a new stem. Hobo Hookah is basically JUST stems and I hear they're awesome at what they do.

(i'm painting a couple I dream of Jeanie bottles and am thinking about putting hobo hookah stems on them to sell as hookahs)
[/quote]hmm that actually does seem like too bad of an idea either. i may just by a new stem since it will be cheaper. I guess it just all depends on my financial situation at the time. I'll probably be broke though as my money is always burning a hole in my pocket XD.

Good luck with the painted bottles though. If you ever get around to taking a picture or two when you finish some of them maybe ill buy one form you myself.