5Starhookah Anniversary Sale

Just browsing 5star's website today and they have an anniversary sale going on through Nov. 4th. They actually have some pretty good prices on some KM's. Just figured I would let everyone know

[url="http://www.5starhookah.com/Anniversary-Sale_c138.htm"]http://www.5starhookah.com/Anniversary-Sale_c138.htm[/url]

I'm thinking about two of those 4-pack tangiers specials. And a phunnel (man, the small seems to have gone up, it was the same as a medium) if they don't sell out first. I think the hardest part will be picking out the flavours.

[quote name='atalanta' timestamp='1320206527' post='529871']
I'm thinking about two of those 4-pack tangiers specials. And a phunnel (man, the small seems to have gone up, it was the same as a medium) if they don't sell out first. I think the hardest part will be picking out the flavours.
[/quote]

That small phunnel price is ridiculous, especially since they have a shitty color selection...

[quote name='Chreees' timestamp='1320208896' post='529877']
[quote name='atalanta' timestamp='1320206527' post='529871']
[/quote]

That small phunnel price is ridiculous, especially since they have a shitty color selection...
[/quote]

I know. Probably by the end of the week it'll be "ugh, I don't like that color either". May have to postpone the phunnel. Hoping that crown does a phunnel/classic/screen special when they have their glass screens available.

Hmm, I've just discovered they're in California and I tend to order from Cali vendors because I get it overnight for the cost of ground shipping. Might have to give them my next order. Between HC and JH though I've already dropped over $100 this week. :-(

'Rani

[quote name='Rani' timestamp='1320261701' post='529997']
Hmm, I've just discovered they're in California and I tend to order from Cali vendors because I get it overnight for the cost of ground shipping. Might have to give them my next order. Between HC and JH though I've already dropped over $100 this week. :-(

'Rani
[/quote]

Well, hell, couldn't resist, hookah has been hard on my wallet this week...... But they have something I've been looking for for a while now - a wide Egyptian bowl. I had one of these and it works sooooo well, so picked up a new one and a few other things! If they ship today, I'll have it and my HJ order tomorrow. AND, don't be jealous people, my boss will let me bring in my hookah and smoke here during lunch! Don't you wish YOU worked at a family owned easy-going business????

'Rani

[quote name='Zildjian' timestamp='1320263209' post='530001']
i AM jealous Rani! You win :(
[/quote]

Well, I have a slight advantage because the boss' son is into hookah. But it's a really great place anyway. Once a week the family dogs come into the office. I keep dog treats in my desk! I love my job...... Could kinda learn to love the 5star guys too..... Now if they would just do a discount code for non-special events, it would be perfect!

'Rani

Nice! There is a local company (you probably know them, ThinkGeek.com) and they have dogs in there all the time and webcams all over the office for some reason lol

Also, I've become a bit of a fanboy of 5star, awesome service with me thus far

[quote name='joelhookah' timestamp='1320462623' post='530329']
I am in hookah purgatory. Got a package from Stuie in transit, a package from 5 star in transit and no hookah hose until the packages get here.
[/quote]
And your on an active runway so you cant go to the bathroom