Since we've had a bunch of "list your top 5 brands/flavours/whatever" threads, and I've found some of them more interesting than I expected... please list your top 5 bowls, i.e. the ones you actually use rather than the ones that looked like a a good idea.

In my case, that would be:

1. Saphire Power Bowl - the single best bowl I've ever used for Nakhla, sees the most use
2. Crown Micro Funnel - great results with Tangiers in an economical size
3. Crown Micro Classic - the bowl I use for trying new shisha, economical, good results from a single coal
4. Saphire Funnel - amazing results with Tangiers, but it don't half get through the stuff...
5. Saphire Hot Shot - ultra-economical, scorch-proof, great bowl for short sessions or newbies. Has been eclipsed in my collection by the Crown bowls when I wish to be economical and the other Saphires when I don't, but still a great bowl.

Damn, havent seen you in a while Majick! but I dont use too many bowls, I usually only use my mini egyptian bowl, small tang phunnel, and my hj alien. I still want to get my hands on a saphire bowl though, they look pretty sweet.

Tangiers Small Phunnel
HJ Alien (the latest batch)
Crown Signature Funnel
and the last two atm are a Tangiers medium/small superchief but here in a bit that's going to change to a Tangiers mini superchief and a mini phunnel

I have a lot of other bowls I use somtimes too but these are the most common, here are all of mine

[img]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4016611/RHF/bowls/IMG_5324.JPG[/img] Edited by littlec

[quote name='Chreees' timestamp='1318911730' post='528101']
1. Tangiers Mini Phunnel
2. Tangiers Mini Phunnel
3. Tangiers Mini Phunnel
4. Tangiers Mini Phunnel
5. Tangiers Min... er, Small Phunnel

:lol:
[/quote]

^ this except small is #1 for me. I'm not a mini whore anymore like chris....

[quote name='Chreees' timestamp='1318914642' post='528106']
Wade, you traitor...
[/quote]

Sorry but we all know that the smalls smoke better then the mini's and well....i have enough tangiers where I dont need to conserve. NOW when i get down to like 4 kilos, ill start using the mini.

[quote name='cotsi95' timestamp='1318956345' post='528181']
Wade, you traitor...
[/quote]

Sorry but we all know that the smalls smoke better then the mini's and well....i have enough tangiers where I dont need to conserve. NOW when i get down to like 4 kilos, ill start using the mini.
[/quote]

Yes yes, the Small smokes better but the difference is so minimal who cares? And your logic is flawed about saving on tobaccy- Why wait until you're down to 4 kilos? If you use the Mini all the time, then it takes longer until you're down to 4 kilos. You're just using up your massive stash quicker by using the Small, when you know and I know you're perfectly fine with the way the Mini smokes, therefore it would save you even more by just using it all the time. ;)

1 - Tangiers Small Phunnel (Smokes everything well)
2 - Vortex (I know, I'm the only one)
3 - Good ol' fashioned clay egyptians (Always have great heat retention)
4 - Alien Mini Phunnel (Sometimes you can't afford a Tang Mini)
5 - Hookah John Italian Clay bowl (Great for Zaghloul and smoking with no foil)

[quote name='Chreees' timestamp='1318956511' post='528182']
Wade, you traitor...
[/quote]

[/quote]

Yes yes, the Small smokes better but the difference is so minimal who cares? And your logic is flawed about saving on tobaccy- Why wait until you're down to 4 kilos? If you use the Mini all the time, then it takes longer until you're down to 4 kilos. You're just using up your massive stash quicker by using the Small, when you know and I know you're perfectly fine with the way the Mini smokes, therefore it would save you even more by just using it all the time. ;)
[/quote]

I just like using the small more since it smokes much better for me, yes the mini works but every time ive used it ive been like damn i should have loaded the small cuz the smoke is just not there.

[quote name='cotsi95' timestamp='1318988182' post='528243']
Wade, you traitor...
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I just like using the small more since it smokes much better for me, yes the mini works but every time ive used it ive been like damn i should have loaded the small cuz the smoke is just not there.
[/quote]

Well I will continue saving on tobaccy more than you. :P

1. Tangiers Intermediate Phunnel
2. Tangiers Mini Phunnel
3. Tangiers Mini Super Chief
4. Tangiers Medium Phunnel
5. Crown Classic Bowl
  • Upvote 1

[quote name='Chreees' timestamp='1319001927' post='528262']
Wade, you traitor...
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
I hate you sooo much! You jinxed me!!!! I broke my small last night....I BLAME CHRIS AND HIS WITCHCRAFT!!!

[quote name='cotsi95' timestamp='1319052304' post='528322']
Wade, you traitor...
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
I hate you sooo much! You jinxed me!!!! I broke my small last night....I BLAME CHRIS AND HIS WITCHCRAFT!!!
[/quote]

At least you can go replace one for like $12. The newer smalls are a little bigger and are supposed to smoke a little better as well (Eric optimizing dimensions? something like that).

Tobaccy is cheap, and I've never had a small bowl of tangiers out last me, I always finish it. I won't place value on "saving" shisha right now when things are so cheap, just wait till we start taxing the fuck out of it like Canada.

[quote name='littlec' timestamp='1318901691' post='528091']
Tangiers Small Phunnel
HJ Alien (the latest batch)
Crown Signature Funnel
and the last two atm are a Tangiers medium/small superchief but here in a bit that's going to change to a Tangiers mini superchief and a mini phunnel

I have a lot of other bowls I use somtimes too but these are the most common, here are all of mine

[img]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4016611/RHF/bowls/IMG_5324.JPG[/img]
[/quote]

i like the beefeaters in the background

[quote name='cotsi95' timestamp='1319052304' post='528322']
Wade, you traitor...
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

MINI WINS AGAIN! HAHA. Nah, that actually really sucks man... I would never wish for anyone's Tangiers phunnel to break on them, no matter what the size.

As a college student working full time, I have to make every bit count, C. Which is why I'm concerned about saving on tobacco usage. I probably wouldn't be so worried about it if I made more money.

Iain... you would be the one to comment on that. :lol: