32" Farida Hibis Solid Brass (Oxide) Hookah

Chreees

Bought one of these bad boys and WHOA! Am I ever impressed. While I have not owned a KM, I cant give you an accurate comparison between the two. I've only smoked out of a few other pipes before. But this smokes by far better than any other pipe I have used. Not only is it beautiful, the draw is easy, the welds are clean, and I personally like the base it comes with. The hose leaves something to be desired, as it is non-washable. Both ends of the hose utilize cartboard in them. Apparently the rest of it is washable, So I'm assuming that it will not rust over time. But we will see on that. The hookah itself is pretty damn heavy, as it is solid brass. Only thing I've fown was a pain with this, is I've had a hard time getting the stem into the base. But I've not got the original base that came with it due to some jerkoff at fedex. So it's a different openining and that's understandable. Other than all that, it looks nice, smokes nice, sturdy construction, And I'm personally happy with it.

• 6 months later...
Alright folks, I've put this thing through hell just for you guys, and hopefully not ruining it. But today I finally had signs of oxidation inside of the stem. Now my farida has been sitting in water for 199 days. and been used most of the time. Not ideal, and I know people take ALOT better care of their things than this, But farida being a newer product and everyone being weary as to the quality can judge by my experiment. During this time it has smoked perfectly, not tasted bad, and yes, the water has been changed before smoking sessions. But here are the numbers that I've crunched. It's been in water 199 days, which is 4776 hours. average smoking session I'd say is what.. 2 hours? and then everything is emptied, dried, all is well. So, with 2 hour sessions that'd equal roughly 398 days worth of use before it would show signs of oxidating. Now with proper care I speculate that anyone who has a farida will vastly outlast that projected number. So, based off of my experiment you can draw your conclusion as to the quality. And for the love of god.. would someone please PM me on how to either slow, or halt the oxidating. doesnt effect taste or anything.. just a minor detail I'd like solved :)