A New War For You To Enjoy

TheScotsman

http://fromtheleft.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/obama-deploys-u-s-combat-troops-to-africa/

So, I guess the obamanator has decided the USA needs to deploy combat forces into central Africa. This guy is getting into more fights than Chuck Norris!

Where are all those code-pink pansies to protest this illegal war? Just how many new wars is this for our current Pres?

Are we happy with this? Change we can hope for? Seems the reality is nothing like the campaign blabber was, doesn't it?

[quote name='TheScotsman' timestamp='1318642657' post='527808']
[url="http://fromtheleft.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/obama-deploys-u-s-combat-troops-to-africa/"]http://fromtheleft.w...oops-to-africa/[/url]

So, I guess the obamanator has decided the USA needs to deploy combat forces into central Africa. This guy is getting into more fights than Chuck Norris!

Where are all those code-pink pansies to protest this illegal war? Just how many new wars is this for our current Pres?

Are we happy with this? Change we can hope for? Seems the reality is nothing like the campaign blabber was, doesn't it?
[/quote]

Yep, of course it's all Obama's fault. Never mind Afghanistan and Iraq were planned long before even Bush's time in the White House, and they were just looking for a reason. Never mind we've been half-assed at war with Libya for a couple decades. Yep, all Obama's fault.

It's getting old and boring Scotsman. Are you going to actually intelligently discuss what some of us might be able to do to make the world a better place working together (^5 GNR!), or are you going to sit around making excuses, passing the buck, and playing the blame game like every freakin' politician we've got in Washington DC right now, hmm? It would certainly seem that's who you're trying to emulate.

'Rani
  • Upvote 2

[quote name='ChicagoRSX' timestamp='1318901421' post='528088']
Didn't Bush get us into Iraq and Afghanistan?
[/quote]

Yeah I think this is about central africa though. Might want to catch up on what our current president is doing not our last one.

[/quote]
Musta failed geography.

Public school grad, eh?

Uganda is in AFRICA.... that big chunk of dirt south of the Mediterranean.

Azzganistan, and Iraq are in the ASIAN continent.
Here is a map to familiarize yourself with
https://www.madison.k12.al.us/Schools/lfes/Virtual%20Tour/Forms/DispForm.aspx?ID=2

With bush the loopie-lefties were blabbering about "illegal wars" every time they opened their mouths.
Now that it's their guy doing it, they defend that same action they once complained about - usually with some lame deflection tactic. classless... proves the irrelevance of the left, and their inability to solve any problem.

[quote name='TheScotsman' timestamp='1318915776' post='528108']
[/quote]
Musta failed geography.

Public school grad, eh?
[/quote]

Little harsh don't ya think?

[quote name='Dereksd' timestamp='1318917694' post='528111']
'Merica > Everyone else

DONT LIKE IT LEAVE IT

USA USA USA USA USA
[/quote]

[img]http://uploads.neatorama.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/YBqb7-500x794.jpg[/img]
  • Upvote 2

Couldnt have said it better. Thanks gents.

Its fine to complain and be upset with the way America is but unless you are gonna do something to try to change it get out. Im not a fan of how we do business but I love America and i love my life. Im not the richest man in the world (guess im the 99% percent but i dont wanna lump myself in with those note drawing pansy dipshits.) but i get by and im happy with that.

I have good friends and family and enjoy the small things in life like living in a country where i can do as i please like smoke hookah every night and get shit faced on the reg.
  • Upvote 1

[quote name='Chreees' timestamp='1318949726' post='528164']
If there's one thing I really love about Ron Paul, it's that he promises he would end all foreign wars. A lot of the other stuff he says is crap, unfortunately...
[/quote]

if there's one thing I really don't love about Ron Paul, it's that he has a show dedicated to cross-dressing. I don't have a problem with drag queens, but i just don't understand...

[quote name='IainUM' timestamp='1318950109' post='528165']
If there's one thing I really love about Ron Paul, it's that he promises he would end all foreign wars. A lot of the other stuff he says is crap, unfortunately...
[/quote]

if there's one thing I really don't love about Ron Paul, it's that he has a show dedicated to cross-dressing. I don't have a problem with drag queens, but i just don't understand...
[/quote]

:facepalm: Here we go... haha.

[/quote]
Agreed, he talks a great game but in the end, to me, he's like a neutered Bernie Sanders. Ron Paul loves to talk but he hardly ever puts any initiative into doing any of the things he's said. For example he's been talking about auditing the Fed for years, but Bernie Sanders actually did it last year and Ron Paul and many others didn't get the memo.

As far as presidential candidates go, I like Paul's rhetoric about the wars needing to end, but he seems to be the only candidate who addresses this real and serious issue, and we all know he won't get elected.

Seriously though, I don't remember anything before January 20th, 2009, but man we need somebody to get us out of all these wars that are comparable to Iraq and Afghanistan which were and still are 100% justified in the first place. Nevermind that I never voiced any of this righteous indignation until Bush got out of office, I was probably too busy supporting the troops or doing other Real American duties that prevented me from voicing the same frustrations I lived happily with under the previous administration

I think the one thing we are all pretty much in agreement on is that we shouldn't be fighting any war, any where, until our own house is in order. But the big question for everyone, including me, is why are we all bitching on here? How many letters did we write to Washington today?

'Rani

[quote name='Rani' timestamp='1318959189' post='528185']
I think the one thing we are all pretty much in agreement on is that we shouldn't be fighting any war, any where, until our own house is in order. But the big question for everyone, including me, is why are we all bitching on here? How many letters did we write to Washington today?

'Rani
[/quote]

I call my representatives monthly sometimes weekly about specific bills trying to be passed.

Yeah I call, mail, and sign petitions for any cause I support whenever I can. I don't join protests or anything like that as often as I should, but I have friends and family involved with various political movements from anti-war to anti-poverty, and I have a cousin right now participating in the Occupy Wall Street movement; anytime they have anything that needs signing or an office (even out of my state) of a representative to be mailed or called into, I do it. And all of my wildest political dreams have come true! Either way, bitching here has achieved the same results.

[quote name='MichaelLCP' timestamp='1318916569' post='528110']
[quote name='TheScotsman' timestamp='1318915776' post='528108']
[/quote]
Musta failed geography.

Public school grad, eh?
[/quote]

Little harsh don't ya think?
[/quote]

Ya, maybe...
Sorry... it was a long night.

Had to put up with the woman's friends. I guess an evening of smiling at people I wanted to punch in the face got the better of me.