Tyler's Weight Loss Journal

Tyler

Well, I haven't lost many pounds lately, hovering around 290-295, but I'm down 8 pant sizes since October. It is awesome but sucks because pants are fucking expensive. At least I don't have to buy new shirts, smaller sizes are too short anyways for my long/tall upper body :P

• 3 months later...
Well I've been out of the gym for a few months now due to a move and money but I'm back in the swing of things again, starting back today. Bout to go get my ass kicked by a personal trainer who is going to give me an upgraded routine to target more specific areas. Here's to hoping I don't die :)

• 2 weeks later...
The more people the better! I like conversation iwth others who have done or are going through what I am!

Well I use to be varsity football player but only played one year for my college before i decided to cal it of for personal reasons, mainly due to studies. I since then let my self go and gained a lot of weight over the two years. The girlfriend never really complained. but she asked me one how much did i weigh when I played football, i told her around 210 and then she asked me how much do i weigh now and i told her idk somewhere around 220 maybe a little more. She gave me that look that says, seriously? Long story short, we made a bet and went to weigh me to see who was right, she guessed around 240. When i stepped on the scale it read 270!!!! That was on may 27th of this year. I started the up gym on may 28th. Here is my weight log so far, taken every week.

May 28th- 270
June 5th-265
June 12th- 261
June 19th-259
June 26th-254
July 3rd-253
July-10th-251
July 17th-249
July24th- 246

Next weigh in will be on the 31st with the goal of 244 or lower.

Small goal- 238 by September.

Overall goal 215- (210 was hard to maintain even with football practice) No time limit.)

Summary- Overall 8 weeks, 24 pounds.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I had a minor set back, had to have a thyroid surgery again and a minor operation on my back from where it was repaired. Nothing too serious just some upkeep I guess lol but the good thing is I haven't had thyroid storm in over 6 months and I havent had any major back issues other than tight muscles around my spine where I had the injection and disc cut away. Just waiting for my muscles to get used to it again before heading back into the gym.