Welcome to Hookah Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
dizzbizz

Cotsi95

Well, Cocksi had bought a lot of plastic containers for shisha storage. He sold a lot to me and a few other members. He bought them, separated them and evenly distributed the price per container. Nice guy and quick shipment. Be warned though, he did ask me to pay in sex toys instead of money, but I insisted on money... Strange guy.

lulz

Damn did he really not have a thread before this? I've done trades with Wade quite a few times. Always quick with shipments and is all around a good guy. Would trade with him anytime. ;)

Dizz im used to trading with michael....thus why I thought all hf payments were in the form of vibrating plastic.... :w000t:

Just completed an easy sale of a mini chief with Cotsi. No issues at all; easy to get ahold of and quick shipment. Thanks!