Lazy Dayz Hookah Lounge (Norfolk, Va And Newport News, Va)....best Lounge In The Country.

omegaalpha22

In Norfolk, on 21st street across from the Walgreens.
In Newport News, off of JClyde exit A....about 1/2 mile off the exit on the right.

[color="#000000"][b]Lazy Dayz is my all time favorite lounge, and I've been to a ton of lounges.[/b][/color]

First of all, the staff here know what they're doing. Everyone here is trained in packing bowls, especially Tangiers (yes, I just said Tangiers...they even get exclusive flavors direct from Eric, including the Lazy Dayz Special (mix of Pink Grapefruit, Sour, Blue Flower, and Orange Soda I believe) and Suicide Mint).

Their menu consists of Starbuzz, Al Fakher, and Tangiers (they do Layelina in Norfolk and HH in Newport News, but that's just for filler).

Prices are reasonable, mixes are 15 to start, 8 for a repack. You do have to buy a drink though, which will run you 2.00). They have Pepsi products and Monster.

They also have a very large retail shop in Newport News (they have a retail section in Norfolk, but the NN section is expansive). They sell Mya hookahs, Sahara Smoke hookahs, KM hookahs at the Newport News location only, and REGAL HOOKAHS!

Bowl wise, they sell the entire line of Social Smoke bowls and small Tangier's Phunnels (for only 12 bucks plus tax).

Hose wise, they sell Mya, KM, and Nammor hoses.

Moassel wise, they sell Social Smoke, Tangiers, Nakhla, HookahHookah (only in NN retail), Layalina, Starbuzzz, and Al Fakher.

By far the only place I go to smoke AT ALL besides my house.

Ugh. Wasn't that whole ordeal fun stuff... And if I also recall correctly, they got raided by the police for selling that stuff that became illegal. What was it... And are we even allowed to say it now? I can't remember...

Man, I wish I still had the PMs and whatnot from that whole thing, though. Deleted them because I thought it'd never come up again.

• 1 month later...
Yes they got raided, but it was passed into law one night and the next morning they were raided. But they do advertise being open while the lounge is open so they had all night to take it out. It was their own fault. Also they are off limits to military personnel