Fumari And Starbuzz Flavors

Hello all,
Just ran outta shisha and was looking into buying about a kilo of shisha. I'm going to go 500 grams of starbuzz and 500 grams of fumari. I was just wondering what everybodys favorite flavor were so I could check them out. I have heard from 2 friends that fuzzy lemonade is really good. Is it?? I wanna me sure before I drop my money on this kilo
Thanks everyone!

SB Melon Blue - I don't see many people here trying it as I believe it's rather new...but it is AMAZING. Slight cool feel to it (not overly strong, just subtle), and fruity tasting. It's also the biggest buzzing SB I've tried yet.

SB Pirates Cave tastes like skittles to me (smells like it too). Doesn't give much of a buzz for me, but it tastes pretty good.

I've also tried X on the Beach, White Peach, and Guava (listed in order of how good they taste). Also, just like Pirates Cave, not much of a buzz. I highly recommend Melon Blue, I don't think you will go wrong with it and if you don't like it, ship it to me ;)

Fumari - Mint Chocolate Chill, Ambrosia, Blueberry Muffin

Although, getting 1,000g of Fumari and Starbuzz is gonna be expensive. Edited by Epoch

So it looks like I'm getting 250 grams of pirates cave 250 grms of fuzzy lemonade (starbuzz)
250 grams of fakfakhina and 250 grams of mint chocolate chill (fumari). Thanks again for all the help!!!! I love the forums

[quote name='Epoch' timestamp='1317094199' post='525289']
Do they sell 250's of Fumari? I haven't seen them around...
[/quote]

Good call. Guess I'm just going 200 grams of each of those flavors

[quote name='Fouda1122gbf' timestamp='1317128894' post='525320']
[quote name='Epoch' timestamp='1317094199' post='525289']
Do they sell 250's of Fumari? I haven't seen them around...
[/quote]

Good call. Guess I'm just going 200 grams of each of those flavors
[/quote]

Might as well try a couple other flavors, just to get a taste for the brand.