Nhl 2011-2012 Official Thread!

cotsi95

[quote name='cotsi95' timestamp='1332793206' post='543398']
yes i do as well..i see us beating the hawks in the playoffs this year as well :)
[/quote]

Got a little ahead of yourself huh cotsi? lol sorry man, had to do it.

After seeing the Kings play a bunch, I really think they have a good shot at going all the way, but then again I expected the Pens to at least get past the first round. So who knows, this year is all over the place for me.

Pretty blown that my caps could not finish it yesterday, but I do feel like this series is so even down the line it's not even funny. I have confidence that we can win Wednesday, at least the pressure is not on us.

Well Floataround, your the only guy to my knowledge that has a team left in this year's playoffs, so good luck to you. My money is somewhere between the preds/flyers final.

[quote name='ChicagoRSX' timestamp='1335246862' post='545747']
Well Floataround, your the only guy to my knowledge that has a team left in this year's playoffs, so good luck to you. My money is somewhere between the preds/flyers final.
[/quote]

Well thank you! Onto round 2!! Excited to see who we end up with.

Intense 7 games, Float!

Jumping with anticipation myself to see who gets paired up with us.

I'm asking this honestly to you 2 guys, has Ovi done much for you this post season? It seems like he always becomes a nonfactor as the other sits a d-man on him and that's the last of him you hear about.

I'm going to go with Flyers or Kings.

[quote name='ChicagoRSX' timestamp='1335447572' post='545968']
I'm asking this honestly to you 2 guys, has Ovi done much for you this post season? It seems like he always becomes a nonfactor as the other sits a d-man on him and that's the last of him you hear about.
[/quote]

I know that this wasn't directed at me, but I feel the same way about Ovi.

• 2 weeks later...