Nhl 2011-2012 Official Thread!

cotsi95

[quote name='chitownteg' timestamp='1316704718' post='524804']
Blackhawks all day.
[/quote]

^^^^^^^^This
I was a little surprised when we picked up Carcillo as well. But from what I saw of him at the Training camp festival and so far this preseason, if he keeps the dumb goon part in check, then he might prove to be a valuable asset.

F-ing Flyers and Rangers in the winter classic. I'm sick of this team repeating crap, and yes I would be saying this if the Hawks were picked again. They even moved they game to Jan 2 so they won't have to compete with the NFL, such garbage, pretty sure this will be the lowest rated one yet.

[quote name='ChicagoRSX' timestamp='1317081611' post='525267']
F-ing Flyers and Rangers in the winter classic. I'm sick of this team repeating crap, and yes I would be saying this if the Hawks were picked again. They even moved they game to Jan 2 so they won't have to compete with the NFL, such garbage, pretty sure this will be the lowest rated one yet.
[/quote]

Ya im not impressed. I want to see the canucks and the av's. But then again the av's sucked it up last year bad.

[quote name='ChicagoRSX' timestamp='1317081611' post='525267']
[/quote]
That is awful.

[quote name='ChicagoRSX' timestamp='1317493643' post='526001']
Sharks played like badass, knew that would be the outcome. But I'm liking Shanahan laying the law down in the NHL.
[/quote]

You do realized that like half of the canucks starters didn't even play and we played our backup goalie. ANYWAYS i do give credit that the sharks defense looks a lot tougher this year, however tonight's game against the oilers will be the first time the canucks start the twins, salo etc. so well see how tonight goes.