Solyndra Steals 562,000,000.00Usd White House Involved?

TheScotsman

More emails, and documents showing up from FBI raid, and early releases of emails are showing deep, close ties between this company getting a 562 BN $ handout from the taxpayers, and the whitehouse pushing for them.

ABC news has uncovered communications from biden's chief of staff that seem to indicate the admin was "wound" into the process of pimping this loan grantee, despite the facts that more than a few advisers/analysts said the business was not a viable venture in any way whatsoever, and destined to go broke. Even their best business model left their product several times higher priced than imported products of the same type/quality. How the hell is that ever going to work? Who ever thought that was going to be an "investment" that would work? The banks didn't, that is why Solyndra couldn't get a private loan. Investors thought it was a fiasco, and wouldn't touch it... but an inexperienced, untested junior senator from Illinois, with NO business experience in any way thought YOU must invest in what was destined to fail... to the tune of $562,000,000.00. Well, hell, that's chump change, that is only around 2.76$ for every adult between 18 and 65. Pony up, gotta pay for that green bullshit. Frankly I would rather spend the 3 bones on some nasty alwaha coconut stinking mossal and let it sit until one of my moocher-friends tries to hit me up for a freebee.

Is this the hope, or the change?

The loan was part of the stimulus sham #1. And now the admin is trying to pimp the taxpayer for another stimulus of the exact same type. Is the public so damn stupid they are going to line up for another financial rape of the taxpayer?

From yesterday's special elections, both taken from Dems, one in a seat never before held by a GOP, I think the referendum on 'bamanomics is a definite thumbs down, no matter what lipstick he slaps on that pig, the silent majority seems to smell pigshit. Maybe the public isn't as dumb as I was convinced they were. There is hope for the day!

[quote name='TheScotsman' timestamp='1316014553' post='523827']
More emails, and documents showing up from FBI raid, and early releases of emails are showing deep, close ties between this company getting a 562 BN $ handout from the taxpayers, and the whitehouse pushing for them.

ABC news has uncovered communications from biden's chief of staff that seem to indicate the admin was "wound" into the process of pimping this loan grantee, despite the facts that more than a few advisers/analysts said the business was not a viable venture in any way whatsoever, and destined to go broke. Even their best business model left their product several times higher priced than imported products of the same type/quality. How the hell is that ever going to work? Who ever thought that was going to be an "investment" that would work? The banks didn't, that is why Solyndra couldn't get a private loan. Investors thought it was a fiasco, and wouldn't touch it... but an inexperienced, untested junior senator from Illinois, with NO business experience in any way thought YOU must invest in what was destined to fail... to the tune of $562,000,000.00. Well, hell, that's chump change, that is only around 2.76$ for every adult between 18 and 65. Pony up, gotta pay for that green bullshit. Frankly I would rather spend the 3 bones on some nasty alwaha coconut stinking mossal and let it sit until one of my moocher-friends tries to hit me up for a freebee.

Is this the hope, or the change?

The loan was part of the stimulus sham #1. And now the admin is trying to pimp the taxpayer for another stimulus of the exact same type. Is the public so damn stupid they are going to line up for another financial rape of the taxpayer?

From yesterday's special elections, both taken from Dems, one in a seat never before held by a GOP, I think the referendum on 'bamanomics is a definite thumbs down, no matter what lipstick he slaps on that pig, the silent majority seems to smell pigshit. Maybe the public isn't as dumb as I was convinced they were. There is hope for the day!
[/quote]

I wouldn't take yesterday's election as an indication of anything except that the voting public is completely fed up with incumbents and the current atmosphere in Washington where it's becoming more and more blatantly obvious that the last thing they care about is the American people. And yes, that includes Barack Obama. I think his biggest problem is that overall, he's a nice guy. He's intelligent, well mannered, and a gentleman. Somebody you'd love to have over for dinner. And some shark with billions running a company and making promises sounds good, so he buys in - hook, line and sinker. Can't you just see him buying in on Bernie Madoff? He's a nice guy which makes him a sucker. And all of which makes him one lousy politician. Honestly politicians aren't really all that smart. Otherwise they wouldn't be politicians. They'd be the people owning politicians. You know those guys. The global business owners who might rake in billions like the rest of us rake in change rattling in our pockets. They might actually have to produce and be responsible to a board of directors and shareholders. I can't think of a single sitting politician anywhere in this country who could pull that off.

I think you're wrong in the hope category though unless the young generation voting in their first or second presidential election in 2012 does something to shake things up in a major way. The rest of us are too busy trying to survive the bullshit that's been dumped on us since Reagan. You know, small business owners like yourself. The same guys that are normally responsible for about 90% of the jobs in this country and yet have been raked over the coals where your tax benefits have been pulled from you and given to those same global corporations who pay almost nothing in taxes. Same guys who own the politicians. Honestly, I think our generation is completely lost. We will never see what we hoped for when we were in our 20's. Hopefully, the voters now in their 20's will turn it around for themselves and their children's benefit. While they still have time.

'Rani