Hi guys,
First I've just joined and I didn't want to be a dead member that nobody knows but always asks for help.
I thought I'd introduce myself to everybody on here.
I've been smoking shisha for about a year now and love it with a passion haha.
I have to say my favourite tobacco brand is definately Al Fakher (Banana preferably) but Starbuzz Blue Mist is a close second.

I have a question for you guys if you don't mind.
I'm looking to buy a hard carry case for my 20" hookah. Can anybody recommend any or know anywhere on the internet or in Nottingham (preferably) that I can buy one from? I don't have anything to carry it around with at the moment and would quite like to get out in the open with it instead of it being stuck at home.

Thank you guys for any help or advice you can offer.

StueyCIDE :)

there are a few sites online that might have such a case. then again if we had more info on the hookah im sure we could help ya out more

EDIT!!!! didnt feel right just leaving the post like that. Heres a case i found on one of the sites. It comes in various sizes so im sure one of those sizes would fit your hookah

[url="http://www.hookah-shisha.com/p-1402-hard-hookah-carrying-case.html"]http://www.hookah-shisha.com/p-1402-hard-hookah-carrying-case.html[/url]

just thought about something, had to make sure that site actually shipped international. and they do but the shipping costs varry on were your located.

As Blask and Stuie pointed out there are a few places. But if the hookah you want a case for is the one in your photo, I'm worried it wont fit. Most hard shell cases are for hookahs like Mya, which break down for easy transportation. There are also some site who sell padded bags for hookahs that wont break down. I use a duffle bag for my KM