Mouth to Nose Smoking

French inhale?Smoke build up in the mouth with tongue pushed way back - move tongue forward pushing smoke forward while sucking in the smoke (kinda jut your bottom jaw out in order to direct smoke towards nose) Good luck.

[quote name='40 Thieves']French inhale?  Smoke build up in the mouth with tongue pushed way back - move tongue forward pushing smoke forward while sucking in the smoke (kinda jut your bottom jaw out in order to direct smoke towards nose) Good luck.[/quote] Why do they call it French inhale?I mean okay, I've only smoked narguile in France and all my friends knew how to do it... but that doesn't necessarily mean anything.

I always though that the smoke came from your mouth and went into your nose. To do that, you can first practice opening your mouth wide (but keeping your lips close together), filling it with smoke, and pushing the smoke out of your mouth without actually breathing out, by closing your jaws. Then, just breathe in through your nose while doing that slowly.

[quote name='betsy'] [quote name='40 Thieves'] French inhale?  Smoke build up in the mouth with tongue pushed way back - move tongue forward pushing smoke forward while sucking in the smoke (kinda jut your bottom jaw out in order to direct smoke towards nose) Good luck.[/quote] Why do they call it French inhale?I mean okay, I've only smoked narguile in France and all my friends knew how to do it... but that doesn't necessarily mean anything.[/quote] I have no idea why people call it that but that is what it is openly referred to as.

[quote name='Scalliwag']I think congress renamed it "freedom inhale"[/quote] lol, I was in Paris last year and I ordered Freedom Fries. The funny part is that they didn't give a shit, and the fries came in a white box with blue and red stars on it (I know they're France's colors, too, but it was still funny).Anyways, a French inhale is a pretty cool-looking trick. I just kinda push the smoke out of my mouth while inhaling.TYLER

the french in french fries applies to the cut of the fries not the country of origin. the fries are "frenched" and are actually from belgium i believe. so calling them freedom fries, while disgustingly patriotic, is actually a completely unneccesary change.i think its called the french inhale because in early french films everyone smoked and all the fashionable ones did the french inhale. plus the french smoke alot so why not name a cool ciggarette trick after them?p.s. the freedom inhale comment was hilarious.

[quote name='sanguinesolitud']the french in french fries applies to the cut of the fries not the country of origin. the fries are "frenched" and are actually from belgium i believe. so calling them freedom fries, while disgustingly patriotic, is actually a completely unneccesary change.  i think its called the french inhale because in early french films everyone smoked and all the fashionable ones did the french inhale. plus the french smoke alot so why not name a cool ciggarette trick after them?  p.s. the freedom inhale comment was hilarious.[/quote] well the thing about the "french" fries being from belgium is true, french people make fun of the belge and their fries all the time.anywho, thanks for that explanation about the french films.

[quote name='DizzyGuy'] [quote name='htdsngup'] I CAN ONLY FRENCH INHALE IN ONE NOSTRIL.  the other one is retarded[/quote] ...sounds like operator error to me ;)[/quote]I bet one of his nostrils is permanently damaged from some horrific accident that you have just reminded him of and how he is depressed

[quote name='Glottis'] [quote name='DizzyGuy']  [quote name='htdsngup'] I CAN ONLY FRENCH INHALE IN ONE NOSTRIL.  the other one is retarded[/quote] ...sounds like operator error to me ;)[/quote]I bet one of his nostrils is permanently damaged from some horrific accident that you have just reminded him of and how he is depressed [/quote] That quarter I STILL WANT IT BACK

Like any other hookah trick, it's smoke control. How much can you control the smoke, if you can control the direction, how much escapes, etc... I've done it a few times, I don't really see it as an amazing trick...