X-Hale Hookah Lounge

chitownteg

Been coming to X-Hale Hookah Lounge for about a year and was the first place I have ever smoked hookah at and I absolutely love it.

Very relaxing place with a great atmosphere with plenty of TV and great music.

The service is absolutely fantastic, never have waited more than 10 minutes to receive hookahs and they are fantastic (Mya QTs)

Does not have a smell of burnt shisha, but just a sweet smell and well ventilated. Youa re allowed to smoke cigarettes inside, but it doesn't even smell like cigarettes! Just a sweet smelling joint!

Even the prices are great, one hookah with Al Fakher shisha only $10 and refills are $5 (sometimes $2.50 if you know the staff and if the owner is in a good mood) Starbuzz and other special premium mixes are $15 with $5 refills as well. Only use Three Kings coals and the staff always comes around to replace coals and make sure we have everything that we need.

However, they do not make their own food but youc an always bring your own or order a pizza to be delivered.

9.8/10. Only reason for the 9.8 is the food issue. Other than that, absolutely fantastic lounge to come to. Anyone around the Schaumburg, Illinois area needs to check this place out.

• 2 weeks later...
Hmmm, i heard this place isn't all that great. I've heard that there are a lot of underage people there and if I'm right, they focus more on the dancing and partying aspect rather than the hookahs, making them super expensive and shitty.

[quote name='rhineholt' timestamp='1315153490' post='522545']
Hmmm, i heard this place isn't all that great. I've heard that there are a lot of underage people there and if I'm right, they focus more on the dancing and partying aspect rather than the hookahs, making them super expensive and shitty.
[/quote]

Well, I have seen exactly zero dancing, and I think they do a great job with the hookahs. They generally use MAYA QT's and the owner is a very fun and cool guy. As for the underage part, I doubt there are underage people seeing that the owner himself (and only him) checks ID's at the door and will not let anyone past the counter if they do not have an ID.

• 10 months later...