Tangier's Official Thread.

mushrat

[quote name='cotsi95' timestamp='1314852613' post='522139']
[quote name='Chreees' timestamp='1314841892' post='522116']
[quote name='MichaelLCP' timestamp='1314840006' post='522114']
[quote name='Chreees' timestamp='1314837696' post='522106']
Well the Welsh Cream I have is JUST as if I were smoking Lucid. It's so weird, but I'm not complaining because I love Lucid due to its "cleaner" (taking this term from Jay) flavor, since it lacks the "tobacco-y heaviness." I asked elsewhere and many others agreed that theirs acted like Lucid as well. As for using less coals on it, I don't know about that. I used two CCM and it was awesome for 4-5 hours.
[/quote]
5 hours! YOU CRAZY BASTARD! <3
[/quote]

Pssshhh. I once went 8 hours on Indian Summer using my Tangiers Mini Phunnel and AF Cocos. THAT was a hell of a night.
[/quote]

Thats what I call a wednesday....just sayin lol
[/quote]
Wednesdays are where it's at.

[quote name='cotsi95' timestamp='1314852613' post='522139']
[quote name='Chreees' timestamp='1314841892' post='522116']
[quote name='MichaelLCP' timestamp='1314840006' post='522114']
[quote name='Chreees' timestamp='1314837696' post='522106']
Well the Welsh Cream I have is JUST as if I were smoking Lucid. It's so weird, but I'm not complaining because I love Lucid due to its "cleaner" (taking this term from Jay) flavor, since it lacks the "tobacco-y heaviness." I asked elsewhere and many others agreed that theirs acted like Lucid as well. As for using less coals on it, I don't know about that. I used two CCM and it was awesome for 4-5 hours.
[/quote]
5 hours! YOU CRAZY BASTARD! <3
[/quote]

Pssshhh. I once went 8 hours on Indian Summer using my Tangiers Mini Phunnel and AF Cocos. THAT was a hell of a night.
[/quote]
Thats what I call a wednesday....just sayin lol
[/quote]

Ya ya ya, Wade... We all know you are the king of smoking hours on end. It's cause you have no life. :P

[quote name='IainUM' timestamp='1314856580' post='522147']
when and how did this happen?
[/quote]

:scratch_one-s_head:
  • Upvote 1

[quote name='Chreees' timestamp='1314888377' post='522194']
[quote name='MichaelLCP' timestamp='1314888009' post='522192']
Chrisssssssss. Welsh cream was so good!!
[/quote]

Told you it was. Hands down my favorite new flavor.
[/quote]
Yeah my dad was saying the same thing. It was damn good.

[quote name='Chreees' timestamp='1314928756' post='522276']
Yeah, like Mike said, it's like putting a butterscotch candy in your mouth. It is epic. I recommend EVERYONE buy it. NAOW!
[/quote]
Yup. Dare I say I like it as much as Blackberry. lol.

[quote name='MichaelLCP' timestamp='1314933979' post='522284']
[quote name='Chreees' timestamp='1314933193' post='522283']
Oh it's better than Blackberry, hands down.
[/quote]
No way. That's blasphemous!
[/quote]

Psshh.

chris is right, welsh is way better then blackberry, tang blackberry is too similar to bramble or shnozzberry, where as welsh cream is some really new to tang line(you could say vanilla is similar welsh but i think there on two different levels with potency)

[quote name='MichaelLCP' timestamp='1315263264' post='522649']
Now that my blackberry failed.. I think I may smoke some M Cherry tonight. :)
[/quote]

It was because of the bowl you were using! Silly Mike is silly. What was he thinking. :P

[quote name='Chreees' timestamp='1315265734' post='522650']
[quote name='MichaelLCP' timestamp='1315263264' post='522649']
Now that my blackberry failed.. I think I may smoke some M Cherry tonight. :)
[/quote]

It was because of the bowl you were using! Silly Mike is silly. What was he thinking. :P
[/quote]
Stupid ass bowl. :D haha.

[quote name='king_lunchb0x' timestamp='1315271916' post='522655']
i have basically stopped smoking any other brand....anyword on what this new line is going to be? any chance of bringing more noir flavs to lucid if there isn't a mew line coming? thanks katie
[/quote]

The new line Eric has mentioned before is a line of "tart" flavors. Basically sour flavors. But not just the Sour we have all had before. Something way more intense... I hope it happens.

As for new flavors in Lucid, that all depends on which ones translate over well to Lucid. If Eric feels it doesn't translate well, he won't do it. Not for retail purposes anyway. I'd say at least *some* of the new Noir flavors from the last two flavors releases will soon be available in Lucid. The translation works both ways, too- some flavors you will only see released in Lucid or they may initially be released in Lucid then also released in Noir. Such as was the case with Regal Flower most recently.

[quote name='Chreees' timestamp='1315273814' post='522659']
[quote name='king_lunchb0x' timestamp='1315271916' post='522655']
i have basically stopped smoking any other brand....anyword on what this new line is going to be? any chance of bringing more noir flavs to lucid if there isn't a mew line coming? thanks katie
[/quote]

The new line Eric has mentioned before is a line of "tart" flavors. Basically sour flavors. But not just the Sour we have all had before. Something way more intense... I hope it happens.

As for new flavors in Lucid, that all depends on which ones translate over well to Lucid. If Eric feels it doesn't translate well, he won't do it. Not for retail purposes anyway. I'd say at least *some* of the new Noir flavors from the last two flavors releases will soon be available in Lucid. The translation works both ways, too- some flavors you will only see released in Lucid or they may initially be released in Lucid then also released in Noir. Such as was the case with Regal Flower most recently.
[/quote]
A sour line would be awesome!

This is a quote from Eric elsewhere... Thought you might like it, Lunch. :)

[quote]I am currently working on six new lines of tobacco, with possibilities for reviving an old one for seven. You understand the scop of this...that's seven new lines, each with a number of flavors, lets say 20-30 flavors of each. Thats not even counting the possible permutation of washed or caffeinated variations of each. Can the market handle that much?[/quote]

Tart is one of those lines. So who knows what we will eventually see from the great master.