Welcome to Hookah Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Chreees

Tapatalk Not Working For Anyone Else?

31 posts in this topic
Tapatalk isn't working for me now. Saying my login is incorrect. Now, this could be because I changed my name. But it could maybe also be because the forum upgraded and it is now incompatible with Tapatalk. Either way, I just wanted to see if it was not working for anyone else. I may switch my name back to see if that's it, but I may just say forget it, as I like my new name. :)

Yeah, definitely not me. But this thread was in July. Should've been fixed by now I would think...

http://www.tapatalk.com/forum/showthread.php?p=34050

Tapatalk works for me with another forum but not this one. It gives me the error that both fields need to be filled in so I can login. I filled in my username and password - I know they're right because I have to login if I use the browser at work.

Tapatalk just updated their app for iPhone but they didn't fix it yet to work with IP.Board version 3.2. *sigh*

Ptuuie. At least the mobile version works OK on my ipod.

Yeah, the mobile version works pretty nicely. Overall since Tapatalk went kaput I have been using the regular Dark Skin on Safari on my iPhone as it loads up quickly due to me being around wifi most of the time.

damn. forgot about this issue...i'm on it..really.

Ok, just sent the email, should be word shortly.

Sorry guys.

It's because Tapatalk hasn't updated yet to be able to work with IP.Board 3.2. According to a thread I found on an IP.Board forum, Tapatalk is working on it. But that thread was like a month old... Either way, hope they get it fixed sometime.

I don't know what's making them drag their asses on this...

[quote name='Chreees' timestamp='1316549233' post='524558']
I don't know what's making them drag their asses on this...
[/quote]

Heavy bottoms? Or maybe they have worms?

Looks like tapatalk is working. I managed to log in today.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

I'm getting a login popup for Tapatalk now and it won't connect after typing in my (correct) password. Annoying. This happening for anyone else, or am I alone?

It did that to me after I updated my phone but its ok now

Well now it's letting me in but not showing any threads... wth.

[quote name='Chreees' timestamp='1357353603' post='567237']Well now it's letting me in but not showing any threads... wth.[/quote]

Does the same thing to me from time to time. Always thought it was just my app