Good Morning!

Hey all, Cigar smoker here looking to expand his horizons. My wife is currently deployed to Iraq and has started smoking Hookah's with her girl friends and is always telling me how great it is. Shes due home any day now so i figured Id surprise her and order her a hookah we can enjoy together after the kids go down. I just ordered the Nammor Old School Rotator from Hookah-shisha.com. Looking forward to enjoying it! She has a good idea of what she likes, but I'm hopin for something more like what I get out of my cigars. I tend to go for the full flavor, spicy, maduro wrapped sticks. My go to's are Diesel unholy cocktail, Alec Brady Tempus Maduro, Vegas 5 "AAA" series, something I can enjoy with a glass of single malt perhaps?. any Ideas? thanks and I look forward to relaxing on the patio!

BornLuckee13

Welcome to HF! I don't know anything about cigars, so I don't know what to recommend for you shisha-wise. But hopefully some of the other members on here can help you out. That's awesome you bought your wife a hookah. She'll love it I'm sure. Congrats on her coming home and hope you two have a great reunion. ;)

Check out Starbuzz Guava or maybe a mint or vanilla flavors. They are usually great at mixing with other flavors or just adding to an already enjoyable experience. Guava and mint are usually more natural tasting, if that makes sense? Vanilla is well...vanilla and always gets my tongue ready for some bourbon =D Sure it would be enjoyable with your single malt. Overall Guava may be you best bet for a cigar-esque experience.

Happy smoking, welcome to the forum and thank your wife for me for her service. Oorah.

Thanks for the reply's, Ill try the Guava as soon as My hookah gets here. I have mint on the way, and Vanilla does indeed sound like a good pair with some whiskey! Also thanks for the support, we don't serve for accolades, but its nice to get a thanks and Ill be sure to pass them along!

Vapor, I have been hooked on Vegas 5 "AAA" series lately, but rotate in some warlords, Diesels, and Alec Bradly Tempus maduros.

[quote name='Bornluckee13' timestamp='1314126565' post='521040']
Vapor, I have been hooked on Vegas 5 "AAA" series lately, but rotate in some warlords, Diesels, and Alec Bradly Tempus maduros.
[/quote]

Awesome, I'll have to give the Vegas "AAA" a shot, I've heard of those lately.