Welcome to Hookah Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
joytron

Google Chrome Issues

The homepage is not accessible since the new drivers were installed last night on chrome. Explorer and Firefox seemed to be working fine.

Same is happening to me, except on Firefox. I actually was only able to get back on HF because Jordan linked me the link for the index page that worked for her. But when I open a new tab and hit my HF favorite button on my toolbar, it takes me to that silly Apache page.

Lame. Hope it gets fixed soon. In the meantime, I ain't closing this HF tab! Haha.

[quote name='INCUBUSRATM' timestamp='1313366858' post='519865']
Same is happening to me, except on Firefox. I actually was only able to get back on HF because Jordan linked me the link for the index page that worked for her. But when I open a new tab and hit my HF favorite button on my toolbar, it takes me to that silly Apache page.

Lame. Hope it gets fixed soon. In the meantime, I ain't closing this HF tab! Haha.
[/quote]

I was being redirected to the Apache page no matter what browser, but it seems to be working fine now (I am using FF), so I figured it must have been happening because of the server change.

Only issue I have is it never saves HF as a top rated site. Just as a closed tab.