What Should I Mix Tangerine With?

Well I picked up some Starbuzz tangerine dream this past weekend and smoked a bit of it, it wasn't bad. I plan on smoking it again, but I'm looking for something to make it a bit more interesting/enjoyable. Just looking for suggestions as to what flavors other have experimented with. Certainly doesn't have to be another Starbuzz flavor, just something to mix it up with. Thanks all in advance.

I never smoke starbuzz unless I'm at a lounge (not that I'm a hater I just haven't bought any) so I am just imagining what the flavors might be like. The first combination that comes to mind is mint. I eat mint with everything whether it is sweet or savory and have always thought that it matches well with all fruits. Another idea is a berry flavor. The bright flavor of the citrus is always good with the deep sweetness of berries... I was looking at some starbuzz flavors and noticed they have "wildberry mint". I bet thats good. \

I would also think that melon, melon/mint, vanilla, pomberry, lemon, would be pretty good.

The best way to know is through experience. If you get a flavor and its not a good match... just trade it or find something else to mix with it or smoke it without mixing. Thats what makes the hobby so fun!
  • Upvote 1

[quote name='ChicagoRSX' timestamp='1312851252' post='519293']
Well I picked up some Starbuzz tangerine dream this past weekend and smoked a bit of it, it wasn't bad. I plan on smoking it again, but I'm looking for something to make it a bit more interesting/enjoyable. Just looking for suggestions as to what flavors other have experimented with. Certainly doesn't have to be another Starbuzz flavor, just something to mix it up with. Thanks all in advance.
[/quote]

[font="Georgia"][size="2"]When I am thinking about mixes, I think about what i like and don't like about a certain flavor and try to improve on it. Does it need to be stronger or boosted up? (orange, peach or mango)? Sweetened up? Grenadine, strawberry or cherry. Mellowed out? Vanilla or Chocolate. Livened up? Cinnamon!

It is like cooking, but as Coyote said, this is a lot more fun! [/size][/font]

Starbuzz tangerine is on the sweet side of fruit for me, I would add something with a bit of spice, mint maybe, or just a bit of cardamom sounds good actually.

[quote name='Zildjian' timestamp='1312892660' post='519340']
vanilla for sure! creamcicle!
[/quote]

That's what I was going to say, Vanilla sound the best! Maybe try cinnamon or chocolate or a weaker strawberry or cherry to get a tutti-fruity taste.

Gonna go with the general consensus of vanilla here and throw in a new one...Guava! I'm the only person I know who seems to like the stuff and smoke it straight, may be an acquired taste but sounds good to me.

Let us know what you do and how it turns out.
  • Upvote 1

[quote name='FunkyBuddha' timestamp='1313428488' post='519923']
Gonna go with the general consensus of vanilla here and throw in a new one...Guava! [b]I'm the only person I know who seems to like the stuff and smoke it straight, [/b]may be an acquired taste but sounds good to me.

[/quote]

You aren't alone!
  • Upvote 1

[quote name='Epoch' timestamp='1313447910' post='519954']
[quote name='FunkyBuddha' timestamp='1313428488' post='519923']
Gonna go with the general consensus of vanilla here and throw in a new one...Guava! [b]I'm the only person I know who seems to like the stuff and smoke it straight, [/b]may be an acquired taste but sounds good to me.

[/quote]

You aren't alone!
[/quote]

Thirding in here! Mmmm