So It Has Come To This With Hj And Rhf.

[quote name='mitchard' timestamp='1317415949' post='525907']
Not true. Just saying.

As one of the people who runs that forum, I can honestly say that "we" aren't sending anyone here to troll. To be fair, people from this forum took it upon themselves to cause issues over there as well. Neither forum was behind any of the actions of those involved.

Not coming in here to start problems... just to clear up some muddy/fabricated information.
[/quote]

oh really? Like who?

And what, as one of the people who runs RHF, have you done about Derp coming here and spamming the RHF logo and John smoking to preserve the "peace", give him his own special section or perhaps an award?

Nothing personal Mitchard, but if you are gonna bring up the then, as a constant excuse for the now, I suggest you bring more than your charming smile and reassurances. Edited by Chreees
Edited something out.

I like how I'm an angel/choir boy and have no job according to John... :lol:

If I didn't have a job, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be able to pay for my own apartment and pay my tuition for school. Along with my monthly car payment... yada yada yada...

Sounds to me like you're just getting mad that we're telling people not to buy from you. There's a reason you're a banned vendor... And this thread exists to support why.

And I see darthbs87 and littlec among others have a problem with me being on yet another forum because of what I said I heard about Kris? I didn't say I believed it. I just said it's what I heard. And why because I said that I should be banned there, I do not understand... As for you not liking me posting on the other said forum, you're just going to have to deal with me, I guess, Littlec. Sorry dude. Not my problem if you don't like me. And if you try provoking me there, I won't respond due to my high respect for Eric. Just a heads up. Darthbs87, I don't even know who you are and I'm sure you're just hiding behind a fake screenname, so I don't care, because you won't even reveal who you are.

*sigh* Trolls will be trolls... and not have lives. ;)

Quote from Littlec on RHF:

[quote]I find it ironic that I've gotten banned from HF for talking about something happening on .us which is a TOTALLY different forum. I never once talked about HF, only hinted at 'them' being on that forum as well. I know I'm not alone in how I feel and that what I said was in no way trying to instigate anything on HF, they banned me purely because they can't handle my opinion and hate RHF, not my problem. Chris if you ever read this you DO have a tendency to take over threads over there and I feel (and have been told by many others on that forum) that it keeps some other people from spending as much time there. It's not a matter of what you said about Kris or that I can't stand you I just think your presence there as of late has subtracted from other people posting there and you not being there (as things are NOW, not like that can't change with you being there) would solve that issue. Obviously that opinion is too much for you to handle, yet it was purely a technical observation.[/quote]

I'm pretty sure you didn't get banned here for that reason.

From what I have heard, it's what I said I heard about Kris. Not my presence there. Now tell me if I'm wrong, but aren't forums for posting and whatnot? Sorry you feel that I take over threads. No one else has told me this before, not even Eric. So until someone (like Eric or someone else I respect who can approach me in the proper manner) tells me they feel my presence there is a hindrance on forum activity, I'm not going to worry about it. I enjoy that forum very much and believe we can co-exist there, as we have so far.

You're right, though, your opinion is waaaaay too much for me to handle... :)

EDIT: Because people seem to think I fully believe the statement I made about Kris, I'd like to say that I shouldn't have made that statement in the first place. It's something that a guy told me who was banned there and seemed genuinely upset about it. But, at the same time, he got banned here shortly after because he was causing drama. So who's to say it's even true? I was merely mentioning that I heard it, and even said I didn't see how Kris could have so much pull there to get someone banned. I should not have even posted about it in the first place. Kris, I'm sorry if it came off as an accusation of ill behavior. That was not the intent. I wish you the best in your ventures.

Well, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread just to make the issue die. It's pretty obvious that nothing will stop it and the slinging will just continue on. Both sides will always feel the way they do, and nothing is going to change that. There will never be peace like there once was, unfortunately. So all we can do is close this thread, go back to actually enforcing the rule that says no talk of other forums, and treat this like every other "forum war" that once was. Hopefully things can settle down and it'll be like it is between HF and every other forum it's had trouble with in the past.