So It Has Come To This With Hj And Rhf.

[quote name='mushrat' timestamp='1316967281' post='525088']
Remember, every dollar spent with John just goes to support this behavior.
[/quote]

This is why Hookah Company is now getting all my money, however little it might be. I have zero tolerance for bullshit.

John, I know you're reading this.... I stuck up for you on more than one occasion. I went to bat for you at least once over your choice of product names. You're acting poorly and you will eventually have a "WTF was I thinking" conversation with yourself. Stop this now. You are letting your forum members make a mockery of those of us who have stood up for you in the past and you're losing all the respect I ever had for you.

'Rani

Didnt this happen a few years back with a vendor who went batshit crazy and then created his own forum. And even then another vendor a year or so before that with another vendor who went batshit crazy and starte his own forum. Why are all these hookah vendors so crazy.(names left out because I don't know if I'm allowed to mention them). They say things happen in threes so i guess this is the 3rd of the crazies.

im pretty sure i got banned from his forum. i lurked, thats all. i hate drama as much as the other guy so i never mentioned that i was from another forum. i posted a topic in the "dungeon forum" where the only rule is be respectful of other members about the luxury hookah incident. it was typical discussion and then kris(the tangiers rep...) mentioned i was sent from another forum to troll and be a nuisance. from that point... shit hit the fan and actually it was derek and a few other members from other forums that stated i was NOT there to troll. kris instantly started attacking all of them as well as continuing to attack me.

im not going to lie... i feel as though *he* pretty much lets kris run the forum his own way. hell kris should just be the admin because no one there says anything against him not even john.

the only people that get banned from rhf are people who dont agree with john or kris. and i was one of them. i was skiffed out of my first and only order with john and he never offered to do anything about it. he wont have a business much longer if he keeps this up?

Alex

Personally, I say let's close this thread forever and be done with it. Ban the people who come here starting trouble, and otherwise ignore all the unpleasantness that's going on. No sense in beating a dead horse and being all dramatic ourselves. We all know where we stand on this issue, and there's no need to report every minor incident that happens.

Just a personal appeal to my fellow HF friends. Edited by Epoch
  • Upvote 2

Ahhh, see now after reading this Mush, it makes so much sense why you were so peeved at me earlier in the week!

My apologies buddy, I'll watch what I say from now on :)

[quote name='A13lackFish' timestamp='1317215153' post='525448']
Ahhh, see now after reading this Mush, it makes so much sense why you were so peeved at me earlier in the week!

My apologies buddy, I'll watch what I say from now on :)
[/quote]

Don't piss off the Mushrat...

[img]http://amazingdata.com/mediadata23/Image/amazing_odd_interesting_funny_don_vito_200907231958512866.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Epoch' timestamp='1317194357' post='525431']
Personally, I say let's close this thread forever and be done with it. Ban the people who come here starting trouble, and otherwise ignore all the unpleasantness that's going on. No sense in beating a dead horse and being all dramatic ourselves. We all know where we stand on this issue, and there's no need to report every minor incident that happens.

Just a personal appeal to my fellow HF friends.
[/quote]

Epoch, I feel that the people of HF have a right to know. I don't think we're being dramatic... We're providing the facts for everyone, so they can make their own decision about it. As Mush has said, every time you buy from him, you are supporting his forum... Basically you're supporting all of the asshats with no lives coming over here causing trouble. "Every minor incident" just further proves why you shouldn't support him nor his forum.

I used to love how the two forums got along so great. Mods/Admins here and there would help each other out in certain situations. Need an IP checked to find out who somebody is? That was shared between the forums. But the members of over there have caused this great divide and ultimately John and all of his mods refused to handle it properly. I miss the way things used to be, I really do. But ultimately I had a feeling this was going to happen sooner or later...

[/quote]
Im with epoch on this add RHF an HJ to the banned vendors list maby create a banned forums list especially for RHF but please stop treating this like a ban thread. It reflects poorly on the forum and makes us no better than them. lets try and treat this in a civil and respectable manner. just my .02

[quote name='S3cretz' timestamp='1317216853' post='525454']

[/quote]
Im with epoch on this add RHF an HJ to the banned vendors list maby create a banned forums list especially for RHF but please stop treating this like a ban thread. It reflects poorly on the forum and makes us no better than them. lets try and treat this in a civil and respectable manner. just my .02
[/quote]

In my opinion, what we are doing here is in no way similar to what the members of that forum caused. We ARE treating this in a civil and respectable manner in this thread. No personal attacks, no name calling and no profanities used - seem civil and respectable enough right?

Closing this thread would be taking the abuse silently and giving the impression to everyone that everything is alright (something similar to a woman who takes domestic violence silently without reporting it, though it is somewhat of an exaggeration, but you get the idea).

No sense in beating a dead horse and being all dramatic ourselves.
[/quote]
[quote name='vendetta_revived' timestamp='1317218332' post='525461']

Closing this thread would be taking the abuse silently and giving the impression to everyone that everything is alright (something similar to a woman who takes domestic violence silently without reporting it, though it is somewhat of an exaggeration, but you get the idea).
[/quote]

Heh, ok for the record, Kris is NOT a direct rep of Eric's. From what I have spoken to Eric about in the past, what Kris does is buys Tangiers from Eric, then sells it to his customers (lounges, shops, that sort of thing) at a mark up that enables him to make money for his efforts. I also understand he occasionally does delivery runs for Eric directly, but he is more of an independent middle man rather than an actual paid rep, Katie on the other hand is an actual paid rep for Eric. This was how I believe Eric explained the rather complex situation. Perhaps Katie or Eric himsef can correct me if im wrong.

I haven't posted every time someone from RHF has come here to try and play little silly games, but i thought this one was worth mentioning.

And Since we know John still reads this forum or some of his little buddies reports back to him, I would be curious to see if he does anything about Derp trying to cause trouble in John's name by posting the RHF logo in our chat and streaming John smoking on our chat. I'd check myself but i was not only banned but IP banned. Please note I neither banned nor IP banned john until after this was done to me.

If ya don't like this thread...don't read it. :)

[quote name='Epoch' timestamp='1317238403' post='525508']
Nah, it's not that I disapprove of this thread, Mush. I just think the point has already been made.
[/quote]

The point was made. It was a done deal and the thread was locked. Wasn't anybody here stirring crap up again. So I do believe it should be left open and working. Don't start nothin', won't be nothin'. It will fade away on it's own when they stop with their stupid pranks.

'Rani

I would just add these guys to the IP blacklist, the name of the forum (and it's acronyms) to the word censor, and if they are all using a similar @xx.com, put that on the blacklist as well.

Through owning a site for over 6 years and going through very similar situations as this (we called them site wars), I found it better to just ban the spammy users and not make a fuss about it. In the end, people will realize how immature the other site is and if they are a mature user, they will end up here. After reading the things in this thread, I'm happy to say that I've never given a penny to John, nor do I ever plan on doing it. I know someone who has and will be telling him to stop utilizing that site. And another thing I realized by reading their user's responses is...they are VERY immature. And I'm shocked as to how immature John is. Very sad to see, but in my experience, I've seen these immature users, even if they have a high activity site, and that site eventually fails because everyone starts pissing everyone off and the owner (in this case John) has no control over the immature looneytoons over there.

My advice would be, continue to provide top notch information, help and support, and a friendly environment and people will eventually find their way.

[quote name='Woodsytheowl' timestamp='1317249569' post='525531']
Wow. This is silly as fuck. It sound like the UK ordeal on RHF is being recipricated on HF :(
[/quote]

Really? I'd say that was totally different- That was a group of UK buyers of John's getting all up in arms on his forum over one UKer being charged $14 too much in shipping (It's hard for John to calculate international shipping costs). Then a few of them started making EXTREMELY bad personal attacks toward John on his forum and on Youtube. We helped John with one of the trolls on their IP address to figure out who they were, Cheng, so he could be properly banned there. Mush even banned him here for the attacks on John, even though none of it took place here, because he and John were good friends at the time. Mind explaining why you say this incident is being reciprocated here now on HF? I just don't get the connection.

Don't want to get into any of this forum drama, but for the record Kris is the tangiers rep to RHF, not a direct representative of Eric like Katie but someone that represents the tangiers brand and helps forum members out with his vast knowledge of the brand (he also used to work under Eric at the lounge). /$0.02 Edited by littlec

[quote name='Chreees' timestamp='1317250172' post='525534']
Wow. This is silly as fuck. It sound like the UK ordeal on RHF is being recipricated on HF :(
[/quote]

Really? I'd say that was totally different- That was a group of UK buyers of John's getting all up in arms on his forum over one UKer being charged $14 too much in shipping (It's hard for John to calculate international shipping costs). Then a few of them started making EXTREMELY bad personal attacks toward John on his forum and on Youtube. We helped John with one of the trolls on their IP address to figure out who they were, Cheng, so he could be properly banned there. Mush even banned him here for the attacks on John, even though none of it took place here, because he and John were good friends at the time. Mind explaining why you say this incident is being reciprocated here now on HF? I just don't get the connection.
[/quote]

I see your confusion since I was being pretty vague in my connection.

Despite the reasons for people complaining, it is still same thing: drama being perpetuated because it's "fun". I honestly never did understand the hostility between any of the groups involved, but it does make you think: drama involves two parties. Given the medium we are working in, it just does not seem like it would be too hard to ignore it and move on.

[/quote]

Do you have a new screen name or did I seriously overlook you since 2008?

[quote name='Woodsytheowl' timestamp='1317253984' post='525542']
[quote name='Chreees' timestamp='1317250172' post='525534']
[/quote]

[/quote]

I see your confusion since I was being pretty vague in my connection.

Despite the reasons for people complaining, it is still same thing: drama being perpetuated because it's "fun". I honestly never did understand the hostility between any of the groups involved, but it does make you think: drama involves two parties. Given the medium we are working in, it just does not seem like it would be too hard to ignore it and move on.
[/quote]

Ah. I don't see how the people who started this whole incident thought this was "fun" in any way, but trolls will be trolls. What I don't get is how its drama between HOOKAH forums- Aren't hookah smokers supposed to be laid back and relaxed? Remember, the interwebz is srs bsns. As for forgetting it, I'm sure we all would if they'd stop representing RHF or HJ while trolling. What happened to the trolls that represented themselves? I guess they have all moved on to different levels of trolling...

[quote name='joytron' timestamp='1317254939' post='525543']
[/quote]

Do you have a new screen name or did I seriously overlook you since 2008?
[/quote]

He had his username changed. It's JonBon.

Not true. Just saying.

As one of the people who runs that forum, I can honestly say that "we" aren't sending anyone here to troll. To be fair, people from this forum took it upon themselves to cause issues over there as well. Neither forum was behind any of the actions of those involved.

Not coming in here to start problems... just to clear up some muddy/fabricated information. Edited by Chreees
Edited something out.