So It Has Come To This With Hj And Rhf.

Well, Method's ban thread is what seems to have triggered some of their members coming here and instigating. Please refer to the thread titled "What is the point of the ban threads?" in the Comments and Suggestions section (linked below). Our members going there I wouldn't really call instigating, but more-so defending themselves.

http://www.hookahforum.com/topic/43136-what-is-the-point-of-the-ban-threads/

There's a lot of things I'd like to say, so I'll just say this: The high road, the air is better up there.

Um, wow? This is the kind of crap I delved into when I was 14 on the internet. Most of y'all are easily over the age so since when did maturity seem to become a non-concept on the internet? I got banned from a clan forum back in the day but it taught me well. I spent an hour in the RHF TC one day and all I heard was them insulting each other and one dude rapping non-stop. Come on people, grow the f**k up. You can be civil and respectful to "outsiders."
  • Upvote 1

I'd say its about run its course.

So, unless i see another personal attack or insult i'd say I'm done.

So, the end results is this:

HJ is a banned vendor. Please follow the normal rules concerning banned vendors.
Please, if you go over there to start something, its your business, but don't come back here crying about how you got banned or some such.

I strongly suggest getting a name change for you account (ask john and explain why) if you post over there because they are still chewing on poor Zensilk and he was banned from here long ago.

So, be good, be careful, and remember where your money is going.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH...Gasp HAHAHAHAH....really?

[quote] STILLHAVINFUN (IP: 67.187.140.127 )

Bey - Low Lord of the Hose.
Pip

Add as Friend
PM this member

Group: Banned

AddMinus Warn Status

Posted Yesterday, 06:51 PM
looks like mush and inc have some big ol dicks.
too bad they choose to use them on eachother.

this forum is a fucking joke, I thought you had to be 18 to belong to a hookah smoking forum based in the US.
you all act like fucking 12 year olds on here though.

you can ban me again now

and hold the childish remarks this time and dont bother with a thread about me. or ill just have to come back.
[color="#FF0000"]
Now folks, this is one of HJ's little pets. This is what your money is going to support. And would you believe i just got an email from john saying we were being mean and bullying members of his forum?[/color] [/quote]

clitlicker colinstevenson1994@gmail.com Validating 173.245.64.131 Delete Member
i<3penis colinstevenson1994@yahoo.com Validating 173.245.64.131 Delete Member
suckonthis jabblerock130@gmail.com Validating 173.245.64.131

*sigh*

OOO hit him where it hurts....in the Wallet.

My ban message on RHF, Note this was set several days ago where as john was allowed to post here until today. :)
Also note there is no ban thread for John, no insults, no talking about his private parts, or his family, or anything insulting in any of the threads on THIS forum about him.

[attachment=5582:banned from rhf.jpg]

And when you own a forum, allowing people to do soemthing just encourages MORE people to do that thing. There is TRUTH for you.

[quote]From:
"Derek Hudson" <derekmhudson@gmail.com>
Add sender to Contacts
To:
"adbliss@yahoo.com" <adbliss@yahoo.com>
Awwww Adam nothing left to say to me?

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 7, 2011, at 8:43 PM, adbliss@yahoo.com wrote:

> Unlikely.
>
> Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry
> From: Derek Hudson <derekmhudson@gmail.com>
> Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2011 20:26:01 -0700
> To: Adam Bliss<adbliss@yahoo.com>
> Subject: Re: dont bring me up
>
> I'm sure they did. See you around sometime
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On Aug 7, 2011, at 7:46 PM, Adam Bliss <adbliss@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> Ya, seems there is a technical problem. But here you are. Either you are a bigger crybaby and liar than I first thought or someone is fucking with your account. Either way, suck it up and don't come crying to me man.What do i look like, John?
>> Adam
>>
>> PS everyone loved your little whine on TC. :)
>>
>>
>> --- On Sun, 8/7/11, Derek Hudson <derekmhudson@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>
>> From: Derek Hudson <derekmhudson@gmail.com>
>> Subject: Re: dont bring me up
>> To: "Adam Bliss" <adbliss@yahoo.com>
>> Date: Sunday, August 7, 2011, 10:33 PM
>>
>> How could I be logged on when I was banned a week ago? You really don't know how to let anything go do you?
>>
>> Sent from my iPhone
>>
>> On Aug 7, 2011, at 7:13 PM, Adam Bliss <adbliss@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Tough shit. You were logged into the HF today so you get what you deserve. Have a nice day.
>>> Adam
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> --- On Sun, 8/7/11, Derek Hudson <derekmhudson@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>>
>>> From: Derek Hudson <derekmhudson@gmail.com>
>>> Subject: dont bring me up
>>> To: adbliss@yahoo.com
>>> Date: Sunday, August 7, 2011, 7:01 PM
>>>
>>> Someone sent me this today. No idea what it means or where you posted it but i dont care. Leave my name off your forum. I dont post on any forum anymore so trust me your name isnt coming out of my mouth so leave mine out of your. End of story.
>>>
>>> Derek
>> <Derek logged in.jpg>
[/quote]

Really...here's my last word. Please stop emailing me.

• 3 weeks later...
[quote]
Flag this message
RE: 2011 Multi Colored Oxidized KM Hookahs
Friday, August 26, 2011 11:47 AM
John"
View contact details
To:
"'Adam Bliss'" <adbliss@yahoo.com>
[color=#ff0000]Let me sincerely tell you to go fuck yourself[/color]
John

Sent: Friday, August 26, 2011 8:33 AM
To: john
Subject: Re: 2011 Multi Colored Oxidized KM Hookahs
I see you are not listening...This is SPAM as far as i'm concerned and will be happy to report it as such.

--- On Fri, 8/26/11, john
Subject: 2011 Multi Colored Oxidized KM Hookahs
To: adbliss@yahoo.com
Date: Friday, August 26, 2011, 1:24 AM

Thanks for watching!
John

[/quote]

Damn man, just wanted you to stop emailing me crap. They make a great decaf these days. Seriously though, spamming too?

• 4 weeks later...
[quote][i]"Danman,[/i]

[i]My name is TheyCallMeDave, a fellow moderator and member of HookahForum. It's customary for HF give all HF members a right to know why they are being banned/suspended, so you as a HF member have the right to know. Coming into TinyChat on the 21st of September early morning, you showed video feed of HookahJohn, a banned member and vendor of HF. This could have been talked about and worked out without a banning, but having you immediately leave after doing this is considered blatant instigation among our members on topics we are successfully moving past.[/i]

[i]Feel free to email myself, any of the Moderators or our Administrators about the issue.[/i]

[i]Regards,[/i]

[i]TheyCallMeDave"[/i][/quote]

Really? things that slow over there?
Why do you all keep coming over here?

It appears John of RHF is still encouraging his members to come here and stir up trouble. This is the guy who kept coming into our TC and streaming JOHN smoking. Who is it that keeps stirring up crap on whose forum?

Name Email Posts IP Registered
HookahDerp latex_cowboy@XXXXX 1 68.7.198.149 Sep 21 2011 03:37 PM
Stayfresh danman116@XXXXX 1 68.7.198.149 Sep 21 2011 01:03 AM

Members using that IP when VALIDATING
Name Email IP First Used
HookahDerp latex_cowboy@XXXXX 68.7.198.149 Sep 22 2011 08:26 AM
danman116 danman116@XXXXX 72.235.92.204 Sep 21 2011 01:10 AM

it just seems silly that he's so one sided about it, I mean i understand that he doesnt want to look like the "bad guy" on his own forum but that should come second to his image as a business person, in the end he is just hurting himself

Lol, so danman116 and HookahDerp are the same person?

Really guys, nothing better to do with your time?

Morakie- He definitely hurt himself. He went from being a vendor on the two major forums to now having just his forum while being banned on the two majors, and pissing a lot of people off along the way...