Hookahjohn Order!

John. I love your site and always will. You won't have to worry about losing me as a customer. ;) Regardless of all the recent negativity.

Anyways! Here is what I got! Just a small one really. A few things that I wanted or needed.

[size="4"]Small[color="#FF8C00"] Orange [/color]Tangiers Phunnel Bowl[/size]

-Because Orange is my favorite color :)

[size="4"]250g Tangiers[/size] [size="4"][color="#9932CC"]Blackberry[/color] (Noir)[/size]

-Smoked it with Kris... Awesome.

[size="4"]Q[/size][size="4"][color="#F5DEB3"][color="#FF8C00"]u[/color][color="#FFA500"]a[/color][/color][/size][size="4"][color="#C0C0C0"][color="#696969"]d[/color] [/color]Metal Tangiers Sized Wind Cover

[size="2"]-Because it's summer and it's windy as hell in Nor Cal. [/size]

Thanks John!
[/size]

[quote name='MichaelLCP' timestamp='1312052151' post='517845']
Just blackberry. Though I want to try a few. The shop by me should have the new flavors pretty soon.
[/quote]

Awesome. I liked Jackfruit, Guanabana, Dark Plum, and Regal Flower. K-Guava... Eh, not so much. The first four were light on flavor for me, however. Maybe it was just mine and not others. I think my issue with K-Guava is I simply just don't like Guava in Tangiers. It's better in Nakhla. And the Kashmir was a little too heavy. I liked Jackfruit and maybe Dark Plum or Regal Flower best.

[quote name='INCUBUSRATM' timestamp='1312080086' post='517882']
[quote name='MichaelLCP' timestamp='1312052151' post='517845']
Just blackberry. Though I want to try a few. The shop by me should have the new flavors pretty soon.
[/quote]

Awesome. I liked Jackfruit, Guanabana, Dark Plum, and Regal Flower. K-Guava... Eh, not so much. The first four were light on flavor for me, however. Maybe it was just mine and not others. I think my issue with K-Guava is I simply just don't like Guava in Tangiers. It's better in Nakhla. And the Kashmir was a little too heavy. I liked Jackfruit and maybe Dark Plum or Regal Flower best.
[/quote]

Ah yes! I've had Jackfruit as well. I love it! I want to try Guanabana and Dark Plum too. Maybe when I have some more cash.