[quote name='Coleman' timestamp='1312573948' post='518889']
Chris I know why you were banned lol. Im 100% serious by the way.
[/quote]

Mind sharing? Also, any reason why they decided to just fuck with my login info and not ban me?

Mike, just like Vendetta said, you weren't banned because HJ wants you to continue ordering from him.

This mess is all way out of hand. If I had been told even a few weeks ago that HJ would be a banned vendor, I'd have told them they were crazy.

Oh well, let's have a smoke.

[quote name='MichaelLCP' timestamp='1312573539' post='518887']
What's funny is. Mush and I talked the most shit. But I wasn't banned.
[/quote]

I didnt talk shit, I was polite the entire time.

[quote name='vendetta_revived' timestamp='1312574449' post='518891']
On an unrelated note. If anyone here hasn't tried AF Esk apple! You don't know what you're missing. :Hookah:
[/quote]

One of the best smokes, sweet green apple/floral taste with epic clouds as usual. Do you think i was angry when i accidentally ordered bahrani apple instead? No similarities at all. Dark weird chocolate/anis/something. Not nice.

[quote name='mushrat' timestamp='1312576257' post='518903']
[/quote]

[/quote]

What I mean is. They took it as if you were talking shit.

[quote name='Kapten Kanel' timestamp='1312586129' post='518942']
On an unrelated note. If anyone here hasn't tried AF Esk apple! You don't know what you're missing. :Hookah:
[/quote]

One of the best smokes, sweet green apple/floral taste with epic clouds as usual. Do you think i was angry when i accidentally ordered bahrani apple instead? No similarities at all. Dark weird chocolate/anis/something. Not nice.
[/quote]

Oh I feel you man! I heard rave reviews of the REAL bahraini apple and went ahead and got AF's version of it! It's definitely one of their worst flavours ever!! I'd rather smoke their double apple! Heck! I'd rather not smoke at all!!

[quote name='MichaelLCP' timestamp='1312586597' post='518943']
[quote name='mushrat' timestamp='1312576257' post='518903']
[/quote]

[/quote]

What I mean is. They took it as if you were talking shit.
[/quote]

They took everyone's words as talking shit except the people who buy from John. :P Not blaming you, your money your choice. I am just mentioning that. :)

[quote name='vendetta_revived' timestamp='1312587333' post='518945']
[quote name='Kapten Kanel' timestamp='1312586129' post='518942']
[/quote]

[/quote]

Oh I feel you man! I heard rave reviews of the REAL bahraini apple and went ahead and got AF's version of it! It's definitely one of their worst flavours ever!! I'd rather smoke their double apple! [size="4"][b]Heck! I'd rather not smoke at all!![/b][/size]
[/quote]

TREASON! To the gallows with ye! :fighting0081:

Haha, on a serious note, yes its definitely one of their worst flavors, very hard to place, dark chocolate, raisins and a hint of rotten dates. At first i didnt think it was that bad and i somehow had a decent session with it (mind that it was at the end of a 8h+ hookah marathon and my tastebuds were, well, non existent.) but now, what were they thinking?

[quote name='INCUBUSRATM' timestamp='1312574930' post='518893']
[/quote]

Mind sharing? Also, any reason why they decided to just fuck with my login info and not ban me?

Mike, just like Vendetta said, you weren't banned because HJ wants you to continue ordering from him.
[/quote]

ummm I want to tell you but i also love this forum to much to break the rules to tell you hahahah

[quote name='Coleman' timestamp='1312593632' post='518951']
[/quote]

[/quote]

ummm I want to tell you but i also love this forum to much to break the rules to tell you hahahah
[/quote]
You have permission from a mod. Do it. :P

[quote name='claytronmeans' timestamp='1312595289' post='518953']
[quote name='Coleman' timestamp='1312593632' post='518951']
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
You have permission from a mod. Do it. :P
[/quote]

+1

[quote name='mushrat' timestamp='1312463977' post='518649']
Lets keep this up as a reminder. But i'm going to say of course keep the comments light. :)
[/quote]

why?.....do they now make a troll dropping lite?

[img]http://www.hookahforum.com/public/style_emoticons/default/idhitit3.gif[/img][img]http://www.hookahforum.com/public/style_emoticons/default/idhitit3.gif[/img][img]http://www.hookahforum.com/public/style_emoticons/default/idhitit3.gif[/img][img]http://www.hookahforum.com/public/style_emoticons/default/idhitit3.gif[/img]

hey i dont care who gives me permission lol if i piss off someone here by doing something it could come back to haunt me LOL! xD so i want to cover my back.

BTW this is forum mentality not me in my everyday life lol