Don't you guys think I needed to chime in?
Also, the greater issue is being brought up daily by mush in the other thread "so it has come down with this with hj and rhf"
Finally, inc siad him and mush went to rhf to "defend themselves"> Kind of similar here. I won't dwell on it, other than making the point that I, we, HJ, RHF, does not "encourage" the harassment of HF or it's members. Understood?
btw, Michael, thanks for the order this weekend. It went out Monday.

[quote name='HJohn' timestamp='1312518949' post='518780']
Also, the greater issue is being brought up daily by mush in the other thread "so it has come down with this with hj and rhf"
Finally, inc siad him and mush went to rhf to "defend themselves"> Kind of similar here. I won't dwell on it, other than making the point that I, we, HJ, RHF, does not "encourage" the harassment of HF or it's members. Understood?
[b][color="#FF0000"]btw, Michael, thanks for the order this weekend. It went out Monday.[/color][/b]
[/quote]

You definitely have the right to chime in. Just let it be respectable. Not saying you weren't respectful earlier.

Also. No problem. Like I said earlier in a few threads. My opinion of your site hasn't changed. You still do a great job with that.

[quote name='MichaelLCP' timestamp='1312519159' post='518782']
[quote name='HJohn' timestamp='1312518949' post='518780']
[b][color="#FF0000"]btw, Michael, thanks for the order this weekend. It went out Monday.[/color][/b]
[/quote]

You definitely have the right to chime in. Just let it be respectable. Not saying you weren't respectful earlier.

Also. No problem. Like I said earlier in a few threads. My opinion of your site hasn't changed. You still do a great job with that.
[/quote]

Now thats what I call a great guy :D so nice Michael. We just need everyone to be this nice to everyone so it will all end and we will have peace on forums and end forum (tobacco) hunger. LOL

I didn't defend myself on RHF. I did report Derek's clever mockery of my thread, but my couple posts were to explain why this was all happening because the members there did not know where or why this started (to which the only replies was that silly one-liner). I didn't feel offended by anything that was posted here or on RHF. I reported Derek's thread to point out that it's crap like that that makes not only me but many others not post there. Look at my post count there- it's pretty obvious I liked and participated in the community there for a good long time. But the way members act and treat each other has driven me and others away. If you want more members, you'll make a point to see that more respect is shown. You may not see it as a hinder on things, but it really is.

I think, John, you'll find that you won't be called names and won't be told to GTFO here, as Mush was told. That's the difference between HF and RHF. Respect.

Tapatalk'd via iPhone

[quote name='INCUBUSRATM' timestamp='1312515823' post='518767']
I don't know why he wouldn't come up as a registered user. Why else would he be directing threats towards Mush and me? If he weren't a part of RHF, I doubt he would have typed any of this.

I agree that we are one big hookah community. But when you have people like Derek, who rarely frequents this forum (said it himself), stir up stuff (like on Mitchard's thread on here, "What is the Point of the Ban Threads?"), and then he goes back to the forum he does frequent and continues his trash talking, it breaks down that community, bit by bit. I don't think it's Mush dividing the community. All he has done in this is defended himself, upheld the rules of HF, and asked for something to be done about the members over there with their trash talking. But you "didn't care" (like what I heard you said about my report on Derek's mock thread). Being busy and not caring about cleaning things up are two totally different things. No wonder I stopped posting over there... Guess I don't care either, especially after being called an "inbred fuck" several times.

All I can say is people have shown their true colors in all of this. I'd like to see a little peace, and maybe things returning back to how they were. But I doubt it ever will.
[/quote]

Very nice of you to write an intelligent reply to his questions man, even when he wasn't personally attacked anywhere on this forum. :) Especially considering that he thinks that a stupid one liner suffices when people who have been personally insulted by Derek and the like on his forum go to him for answers instead of indulging in insults and childlike behaviour.

So this is being handled calmly huh? No harassment from RHF people eh? please....

[attachment=5581:banned from rhf.jpg]

Go whine someplace else.

The proof is clearly posted.

http://www.hookahforum.com/topic/43173-so-it-has-come-to-this-with-hj-and-rhf/

BTW John will not be back.

Wow, just like how "being busy" and actually caring enough to take care of things as an admin are two totally different things.

I rest my case.

Vendetta, you totally understand man. I wanna smoke with you someday. :)

I try to be as diplomatic as possible. I've found that the way to do this is to treat others like you would want them to treat you- with respect. Even when they do not treat you that way. John has accused me of many things in the past, such as lying about his CH coals in my reviews on here and also that I posted there. He called me a rat and said I never ordered from him. Lies. But because he said this to his community, they believed him over me. This is when I left and stopped posting over there. Well, that, and being called an inbred fuck three different times. But yeah, my honest opinion and because I'm from the south brought me personal attacks. I can even show you the emails from John where he says I never ordered the coals from him. I have pictures of his coals. In all of my responses, I am as polite and diplomatic as one could be in such a situation. It's unfortunate that John takes things so personally when someone disagrees with him, and that he does not know how to keep control of his forum out of fear of losing customers. I hope this experience has been a learning one for him, and hopefully things for his forum will improve in the future and certain people won't feel so out of place. I wish him the best.

[quote name='vendetta_revived' timestamp='1312559283' post='518841']
[quote name='MichaelLCP' timestamp='1312558979' post='518839']
I SAID GOOD DAY SIR! +Rep for the first person to tell me what movie this is from!
[/quote]

I believe it was said by Willy Wonka in the chocolate factory?
[/quote]

Ding ding ding!

A classic film... I probably watch it at least once a year. New one with Johnny Depp in no way compares.

[quote name='vendetta_revived' timestamp='1312559283' post='518841']
[quote name='MichaelLCP' timestamp='1312558979' post='518839']
I SAID GOOD DAY SIR! +Rep for the first person to tell me what movie this is from!
[/quote]

I believe it was said by Willy Wonka in the chocolate factory?
[/quote]

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!!! :)

[quote name='INCUBUSRATM' timestamp='1312558810' post='518837']
Wow, just like how "being busy" and actually caring enough to take care of things as an admin are two totally different things.

I rest my case.

I try to be as diplomatic as possible. I've found that the way to do this is to treat others like you would want them to treat you- with respect. Even when they do not treat you that way. John has accused me of many things in the past, such as lying about his CH coals in my reviews on here and also that I posted there. He called me a rat and said I never ordered from him. Lies. But because he said this to his community, they believed him over me. This is when I left and stopped posting over there. Well, that, and being called an inbred fuck three different times. But yeah, my honest opinion and because I'm from the south brought me personal attacks. I can even show you the emails from John where he says I never ordered the coals from him. I have pictures of his coals. In all of my responses, I am as polite and diplomatic as one could be in such a situation. It's unfortunate that John takes things so personally when someone disagrees with him, and that he does not know how to keep control of his forum out of fear of losing customers. I hope this experience has been a learning one for him, and hopefully things for his forum will improve in the future and certain people won't feel so out of place. I wish him the best.
[/quote]

Oh we shall smoke someday for sure! :)

And no need to show me the emails, I believe I have seen the thread where you were accused of lying about his coals, and by that logic, I assume he doesn't agree with your opinion on his alien bowl either eh?

And they say people here are mistreated if they happen to have a different opinion than the admin or the mods. Ignorance is truly their bliss.

[quote]Hey Chris, I saw your 2 reviews on my coals. Pretty strong opinions there. I use this product nightly, and have for 3 years now.

I looked through your old orders, you have never ordered them from me. Where did you get 2009 and 2010 ch coals all of a sudden and why did you decide to review them?

I'm calling bs, but not publicly yet.

John Naddour

www.hookahjohn.com

John's youtube (had to edit due to word filter)

And RHF (had to edit due to link being blacklisted on here)

[/quote]

[quote]The first review I ported over from HF. The second review is for the coals Mitchard sent me. Remember that thread where I told you I tried your latest version coals?

-Chris

Sent from my iPhone

[/quote]

[quote][size=2]I just don't see the orders under your name or email.[/size]

[size=2]John Naddour[/size]

[size=2]www.hookahjohn.com[/size]

[url="http://www.youtube.com/ChronicHookah"]John's youtube (had to edit due to word filter)[/url]

[size=2]And[/size] RHF (had to edit due to link being blacklisted on here)

[/quote]

[quote]Well I definitely have ordered with you before... I'm not BSing John. I don't have time for that nor is it in my character to do so.

-Chris

Sent from my iPhone

[/quote]

[quote]Ok, got any order #'s?

John w/ hookahjohn
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

[/quote]

[quote]Nope. I don't. I can send you pics of the hookahs I've received from you? I really don't see why any of this is a big deal, though.

-Chris

Sent from my iPhone

[/quote]

[quote][size=2]Chris, I see all of your orders, there was one in all of 2010, in April, and several in 2009.[/size]

[size=2]Now there are other ways to orer, you could be using someone else's name and info, I don't know.[/size]

[size=2]Why this is a big deal you ask? It's because of your timing, your wording and your reasoning.[/size]

[size=2]Why now?[/size]

[size=2]Why such language, like "these fucker's stink"[/size]

[size=2]Why period.[/size]

[size=2]Tell me the truth. When was the last time you used them.[/size]

[size=2]I'm not getting defensive over a bad review, however I am smelling a rat.[/size]

[size=2]People are free to form and express their opinions on rhf. You aren't the only one who isn't a fan of CH coals. Look through the threads you will see a lot of praise and a bit of dissatisfaction.[/size]

[size=2]Now, I use this particular product nightly and have been for 3 years now. They don't suck, they don't smell as bad as you say, although all coals do have an odor when lighting, some more than others, I know that. You do too. I know this product in and out, same as I do CCN, and the others as I am constantly comparing them.[/size]

[size=2]The neg review is not my problem, what m issue is here is why are you doing this? You don't possess a full box. You got a sample, maybe.[/size]

[size=2]What is your reasoning to go so negative on me and my product? IS there something you have against me? Be honest, tell me how you really feel,[/size]

[size=2]John Naddour[/size]

[size=2][color=blue]www.hookahjohn.com[/color][/size]

[url="http://www.youtube.com/ChronicHookah"]John's youtube (had to edit due to word filter)[/url]

And RHF (had to edit due to link being blacklisted on here)

[/quote]

My pics of orders I've received from John. This is when I ordered pretty much from just him. This was when I was selling stuff, hence why I took the pics:

[img]http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p40/INCUBUSRATM/Hookah/DSC00882.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p40/INCUBUSRATM/Hookah/DSC00881.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p40/INCUBUSRATM/Hookah/DSC00880.jpg[/img]

I miss those damn bird tongs... oh well.

[img]http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p40/INCUBUSRATM/Hookah/DSC00878.jpg[/img]

[quote name='vendetta_revived' timestamp='1312559501' post='518845']

I rest my case.

[/quote]

Oh we shall smoke someday for sure! :)

And no need to show me the emails, I believe I have seen the thread where you were accused of lying about his coals, and by that logic, I assume he doesn't agree with your opinion on his alien bowl either eh?

And they say people here are mistreated if they happen to have a different opinion than the admin or the mods. Ignorance is truly their bliss.
[/quote]

Yeah, he didn't like my Alien bowl thoughts either. It's an okay bowl, but it doesn't smoke as well as a Tangiers Mini Phunnel, due to it doesn't have the correct depth/width ratio needed for it to smoke properly. Just my opinion. I've heard he's been making them a bit deeper since I had mine, which was one from when they first released. So they may have very well improved, but I cannot say for sure.

The Narbish I didn't like because I had two that leaked air on me, leading me to believe they were not made very well. But many others seem to like them just fine, and recommend them over the Nammor and Razan. I like Nammors cause I haven't ever had one leak air on me...

I know it seems like I hate all of John's products, but I'm just going off of my experience with them. Simple as that.

Btw, the Narbs pictured above, two of those are the ones that leaked. One I didn't even bother opening cause I wanted to sell it as brand new.

It's not hatred. A person forms their opinion on their personal experiences obviously, so you are free to form yours over your experiences with those products. And those mails show some serious insecurities on his part to say the least. I'd also say a bit of hypocrisy as he doesn't shy away from stating very crude opinions of competing vendors if he doesn't like their products (not saying they don't deserve it), but someone as a user can't state their opinion about his? Dandy!

[quote name='vendetta_revived' timestamp='1312562657' post='518852']
It's not hatred. A person forms their opinion on their personal experiences obviously, so you are free to form yours over your experiences with those products. And those mails show some serious insecurities on his part to say the least. I'd also say a bit of hypocrisy as he doesn't shy away from stating very crude opinions of competing vendors if he doesn't like their products (not saying they don't deserve it), but someone as a user can't state their opinion about his? Dandy!
[/quote]

Yeah, I've seen a lot of hate from John towards other vendors.

To me, a forum owned/run by a vendor is not a forum that is open to free expression and opinion. Here you will get a variety of answers and tons of different choices of where you can buy something. There... well, I only ever see HJ recommended. And most of the time when someone mentions another vendor, it's "buy from HJ instead." I understand this is HJ's intention, as RHF is his marketing tool, but this seems extremely limiting to its members.

HF is run by Adrock, who owns HookahKings, but because of how this forum is run, and because it is run by Mush, who has no affiliation with HK, you find much more variety and more of a sense of "openness" here that just doesn't exist there.

Of course, this is all solely my opinion and how I see it.

It's unfortunate that John takes things so personally when someone disagrees with him, and that he does not know how to keep control of his forum out of fear of losing customers.[/quote]

Well, he's probably lost a few customers now...

[quote name='Arcane' timestamp='1312566940' post='518870']
It's unfortunate that John takes things so personally when someone disagrees with him, and that he does not know how to keep control of his forum out of fear of losing customers.[/quote]

Well, he's probably lost a few customers now...
[/quote]

Yeah, no kidding...

[quote name='joytron' timestamp='1312567150' post='518871']
To be offended is a choice we make; it is not a condition inflicted or imposed upon us by someone or something else.
[/quote]

You're absolutely right, Jess. We can decide whether or not to allow something to offend us, I think. But the intent of the person with the inflicting or imposing statements, that's what is to be looked at. Not does it actually offend the person it is directed at, because that person may say, "Oh, it doesn't offend me, I don't care, I just find it funny" when really it does, they just don't want to admit it. Overall, I think it's best to avoid such statements. If that makes any sense...

[b][i]vBulletin Message[/i][/b]
[i]You have been banned for the following reason:
For talking shit, adding to the negativity, and the fact you don't want to be here.[/i]

[i]Date the ban will be lifted: Never[/i]

OoOoOo..My first ban! I am gonna go and smoke a bowl to sweep the pain away! Come to Daddy AF Esk Apple!!