Oh Em Gee...

So i stumbled upon this little gem on Twitter today.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you, The Porsche Hookah: [url="http://www.gizmag.com/porsche-designs-a-shisha-pipe/19249/"]Porsche Hookah[/url]

This things reminds me of the Meduse. Very modern design and looks very elegant and stylish. Anyone know how much these things cost or any more about them?

*Edit* Scroll down a page to see the picture of the hookah itself the article is bullshit Edited by Chaz1337

[quote name='vendetta_revived' timestamp='1311117802' post='516589']
The two tiniest paragraphs in the entire article were the only piece of information on the thing they were "showcasing". Stupid article.

[Edit] Reminds of of leila hookah rather than meduse. :P [/Edit]
[/quote]
ditto

It's nice to see plenty of people in the comment section calling out the preposterous bias in this article.

COOL pipe, article is complete bullshit!

I agree that this article is SOOO biased, but then again its an Opinion article. I guess this guy has a really strong opinion against hookahs and he is genuinely concerned about negative publicity of it on Porsche's image haha. Anyway its pretty cool Porsche is making a hookah, though it is too modern for me, I am more of a man who enjoys the classics.

meh, not impressed by the look.

I am sure I can't afford the price.

Looks like something out of the Jetsons.

[quote name='Zildjian' timestamp='1311181835' post='516648']
very underwhelming.
[/quote]

My thoughts exactly. It just seems way too understated, and not in an elegant or beautiful way.

I dont think Porsche would put their name on it, much less develop it if it didn't function perfectly! Don't get me wrong I love my KM and AF pipes its just one of those pipes I would buy if I found buried treasure in my backyard lol

• 1 month later...