Latest Tangiers

Tangiers!  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Which new flavor are you most excited to try?

So until today I didn't realize that Tangiers has 4 New flavors and for anyone else that hasn't heard here you go!

We have:
Welsh Cream
Seville Orange
Blackberry
Kashmir Prune (Not so sure about this one lol)

What do you guys and gals think? I think the Welsh Cream sounds delicious! Probably would be amazing mixed with the Seville Orange!

It was a tie between Welsh Cream and Blackberry. Went with Welsh Cream in the end. Going to buy both at the same time, though.

FUCKING BLACKBERRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!

....My entire smoking life is now made.

[quote name='Chaz1337' timestamp='1311035772' post='516444']
So until today I didn't realize that Tangiers has 4 New flavors and for anyone else that hasn't heard here you go!

We have:
Welsh Cream
Seville Orange
Blackberry
Kashmir Prune (Not so sure about this one lol)

What do you guys and gals think? I think the Welsh Cream sounds delicious! Probably would be amazing mixed with the Seville Orange!
[/quote]

BLACKBERRY! YUM! That makes my mouth water just thinking about it!

[quote name='INCUBUSRATM' timestamp='1311062844' post='516487']
Welsh Cream and Seville Orange are the ones I'm most excited about. K-Prune is the one I'm least excited about.
[/quote]

Hahaha, the Prune makes me laugh. Talk about a big shisha poop. I'll bet that stuff makes you shit like an elephant! :)

[quote name='Zildjian' timestamp='1311090244' post='516522']
[quote name='Trini' timestamp='1311089897' post='516521']
i think it is like Irish cream think baileys drink
[/quote]

what he said is correct. I WANT TO SMOKE BAILEYS MMMMMMM
[/quote]

GOD that sounds so good. I'd never stop, they would find a spider-web covered skeleton grasping it's dusty shisha pipe trying to draw out one big puff before the big 'un!

I got both welsh cream and black berry they r both super good I mixed welsh cream with chocolate mint was amazing still smoking it pushing 12 hours ATM the flavor is so strong is good at one point in the bowl like 3rd hour it had an egg not flavor

[quote name='Pavo21' timestamp='1311093982' post='516540']
I got both welsh cream and black berry they r both super good I mixed welsh cream with chocolate mint was amazing still smoking it pushing 12 hours ATM the flavor is so strong is good at one point in the bowl like 3rd hour it had an [b]egg not [/b]flavor
[/quote]

Eggnot?

Aknot?

[img]http://content8.flixster.com/question/57/32/40/5732406_std.jpg[/img]

sorry, first thing that popped in my head

[quote name='Big Boss' timestamp='1311043839' post='516458']
It was a tie between Welsh Cream and Blackberry. Went with Welsh Cream in the end. Going to buy both at the same time, though.
[/quote]

This is exactly my response, except I went with Blackberry. I will be getting both and am sure they'll be fantastic, and should be a nice mix as well

[quote name='Epoch' timestamp='1311093684' post='516537']
I'm also eagerly anticipating Stuie reviews on the new stuff.
[/quote]

I haven't reviewed the last batch except for jack Fruit... I am so way behind. It's not even funny. I have got a box of AW and Havana to review.

I'm really excited for Seville Orange, supposedly best orange to be released...wish it was K-OS he put out(kashmir orange soda)...I was mixing it last semester and was awesomeee. But I want Welch Cream the most

Blackberry reminds me a lot of Brambleberry in the overall flavor, but it has its own kick.

Sevilla Orange is definitely my favorite Tangiers orange flavor to date. Yeah, better than DO :o

Welsh Cream smelled kinda gross... like fake buttered popcorn candy or something. It smelled a bit better after awhile, and tasted great. Butterscotchy.

K-Prune is good, but a little disappointing so far. I dont get anything but straight Kashmir with a tiny sweet hint. Needs a bit more acclimation me thinks.

[quote name='Zildjian' timestamp='1311254157' post='516754']
*chants* come onnnnn lucid....come onnnnnnn lucid!
[/quote]

I'm sure sometime in the future Eric will release more flavors in Lucid. But for right now... BRING ON THE NOIR!!!

You know what your apartment smells like when you acclimate Jackfruit, Guanabana, K-Guava, Dark Plum, and Regal Flower all at the same time? A fucking sex palace. And it smelled like that for days after I had closed them up to smoke this Sunday. So excited.

[quote name='INCUBUSRATM' timestamp='1311254520' post='516756']
[quote name='Zildjian' timestamp='1311254157' post='516754']
*chants* come onnnnn lucid....come onnnnnnn lucid!
[/quote]

I'm sure sometime in the future Eric will release more flavors in Lucid. But for right now... BRING ON THE NOIR!!!

You know what your apartment smells like when you acclimate Jackfruit, Guanabana, K-Guava, Dark Plum, and Regal Flower all at the same time? [b]A fucking sex palace[/b]. And it smelled like that for days after I had closed them up to smoke this Sunday. So excited.
[/quote]

ew