Pavo And Ericas Collection

Pavo21

• 1 month later...
So recently acquired a new hookah and bowl and love them !!! Al fakher large solid and new kasbah male phunnel bowl I would love think think my force for the hookah and kasbah hookah for the bowl Get over it iPhone

yes nate i cleaned it up a good amount, i had fun doing it :) lots of little detailing i still gotta do though. i'd like to try to find a way to replace the gold leafing on it that has faded. haven't had time to look something like that up yet.

• 2 weeks later...

the down stem was just rusted to shit, wasn't taken care of to well previous owner. so i tried JB weld and it didn't do to well. so i am going to just file it down and tac on a new one or mod the old but probably just put on a new one. just need the time todo it first.

And when i can find a good gold replacement i will let you knwo adam.

the down stem was just rusted to shit, wasn't taken care of to well previous owner. so i tried JB weld and it didn't do to well. so i am going to just file it down and tac on a new one or mod the old but probably just put on a new one. just need the time todo it first.

And when i can find a good gold replacement i will let you knwo adam.

the process.. I just reviewed to nawras staffs that need downstems as well. No idea where to even find something like that let alone do it.. ugh