Pavo And Ericas Collection

Pavo21

My gf got this hookah about 4-5 years ago was stashed in our friends man cave.

Brown with gold leafing smokes just as good as our crystal mya and any of our other hookahs but the look just keeps me wanting more. It's super hard to find brown and gold mya stems u can find other brands but mya non existent.

I told my gf I claim this as mine! ;)

So If anyone comes across a brown and gold post it I want to see them!
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v684/Blitzbolt/7568f09d.jpg[/IMG]

You have quite the hookah there. I'm pretty sure that's Czech glass she's sitting on. Can you get us some more pictures so perhaps I can identify it for you?

Tapatalk'd via iPhone

EDIT: Does the vase have a sticker anywhere on it?

I don't think it's Czech made vase I'll speak to my gf she might remember cause she is starting a hookah bar and worked at one for like 5 years haha but ya we got a red mya crystal I call him spiderman I'll get an image after work if I don't forget took for ever for us to get the stem cause it was a special one but we got a friend who has one of the biggest whole sale account with mya in orange county.

Also we won't sell it it's to epic but my buddy has like 6-7 non used crystals laying around whole set upsuper nice to but they r pricy being crystal and all but smoke epic

K I was able to have my gf text me the image of it she had some on her phone ;)
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v684/Blitzbolt/eaecc7dc.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v684/Blitzbolt/2ac6deab.jpg[/IMG]

Idk what the sticker on the vase says I know it's not on thier now though that's a older picture when we first got it. But I'll get closer pictures when I'm home over brown n gold

[quote name='Pavo21' timestamp='1311021008' post='516406']
Edit last post it is a km vase with mya stem I have a gold tray gold tongs and a brown phunnel big and small brown/black/orange small phunnel ;)
[/quote]

But, KM doesn't make vases... :scratch_one-s_head:

Plus, from the pic, it looks way too nice for a vase that would typically come with a KM.

Chris, where are your powers of Boho identification?

And by the way Pavo, both of those pipes look fantastic.

Sitting in the back these r the ones that r in the back yard right now some r packed up don't need them all out. Also my just came out with a new hose my gf got from our buddy (free) like everything else we get and it has little ice packs we can freeze and put in the hose and make smoke cool

• 2 months later...
so i have another interesting hose. i got it from my same buddy for free always gives me free mya stuff. he had this hose that comes apart and you can put a little freeze pack inside it it is pretty sweet the smoke stays cold from the hose for about 20-30 minutes depending how hot it is where you are smoking its a mya hose, i couldn't find anything on the forum about it maybe i didn't search enough but i thought it was cool and would put it up for others to see.

i give it a great rating cause i like cold smoke who doesn't i always have ice in my hookah or a frozen hookah :)

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v684/Blitzbolt/8c553311.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v684/Blitzbolt/0d049205.jpg[/IMG]

I love my Mya Freeze hose, have not been using it as much because its cooled off some here in MD, but its great if you like your smoke as cool as possible!

[quote name='Floataround' timestamp='1317783550' post='526478']
I love my Mya Freeze hose, have not been using it as much because its cooled off some here in MD, but its great if you like your smoke as cool as possible!
[/quote]

I don't normally want a cool smoke because it tends to kill the flavour a little, but it gets crazy hot here in summers so something like this would be good to have in summers.

[quote name='vendetta_revived' timestamp='1317850473' post='526594']
[quote name='Floataround' timestamp='1317783550' post='526478']
[/quote]
I don't normally want a cool smoke because it tends to kill the flavour a little, but it gets crazy hot here in summers so something like this would be good to have in summers.
[/quote]
Hmmm...I never notice a decrease in flavor when smoking with or without my ice stick in it. Just gives it more of a refreshing feeling.
[quote name='Erica' timestamp='1317855836' post='526611']
*cough* thats a cute PINK hose you got there *cough* :ph34r:
[/quote]
Pst...it's salmon. ;) Get it right.

I do notice a small flavor reduction...you might not notice it, but if you were going off of two hoses at the time, take a hit from the freeze, and then a hit from a nammor, you will notice the flavor difference.