...broke Another Bowl... Is There Anything Safe I Can Use To Put It Back Together?

And how do you usually carry it? And I'd say no, there's nothing really you can use to safely put it together. Definitely not glue. Last thing you want is to be inhaling toxic fumes from the heated glue.

I always move my bowls separately after dropping my mini phunnel of the top of hookah when moving it from the kitchen counter to the table. And I second there being nothing to repair it. We've had this discussion how glues such as Gorilla Glue have warnings about being inhaled or ingested.

[quote name='MichaelLCP' timestamp='1309924119' post='514775']
Best thing you can do is shed a tear and get over it. I've broken quite a few bowls.
[/quote]

Shed a tear and wait until I have money for a new bowl x_x

[quote name='Moose' timestamp='1309924705' post='514778']
[quote name='MichaelLCP' timestamp='1309924119' post='514775']
Best thing you can do is shed a tear and get over it. I've broken quite a few bowls.
[/quote]

Shed a tear and wait until I have money for a new bowl x_x
[/quote]

At your rate, I'd buy more than just one :rofl:

[quote name='dizzbizz' timestamp='1309926254' post='514780']
At your rate I'd get this [url="http://www.hookahforum.com/topic/37173-cast-mini-phunnel/"]http://www.hookahfor...t-mini-phunnel/[/url]
:P
[/quote]

I was actually looking at a metal bowl online when I broke that first bowl. It had meh' reviews though.

[quote name='Stuie' timestamp='1309927436' post='514787']
The ones on H-S aren't very good. Only for Nakhla.
[/quote]

Yeah, the reviews weren't favorable at all. Any suggestions on a decent metal bowl?

Seriously though, next bowl I buy (providing it's not a metal one, their reputation seems a bit iffy, but would be worth a shot) I'll be carrying on it's own, I've lost two bowls in the brief quarter year or so I've been smoking, I'm rather pissed at myself >_>

[quote name='rebuke' timestamp='1309932133' post='514796']
kinda offtopic: i ordered a phunnel from h-s, is it a legit one or a chinese knockoff
[/quote]

Chinese and Havana Phunnels not Tangiers.

[quote name='Moose' timestamp='1309932383' post='514798']
Seriously though, next bowl I buy (providing it's not a metal one, their reputation seems a bit iffy, but would be worth a shot) I'll be carrying on it's own, I've lost two bowls in the brief quarter year or so I've been smoking, I'm rather pissed at myself >_>
[/quote]

ALWAYS carry your bowls separately.

Yeah, I clearly know that now (' - ')
Meh, at least it was just a cheap Egyptian ;>_>

I never dropped a bowl until the fourth of july... I was taking my temsah out of my car and the bowl was in the tray with the windcover over it. I was kinda drunk so I was really sloppy, and I leaned the hookah over too far..... it tumbled away and cracked. I was so pissed at myself. Now I only have a medium phunnel bowl to smoke out of. -____-

[quote name='Coleman' timestamp='1309981695' post='514897']
Lol if you are so prone to dropping bowls star saving for a crown bowl from santino, those things are hard to break since its borscillate i think....
[/quote]

Yeah, I saw the topic on those. Rather impressive...