Lava Lamp Hookah

lucky13

[attachment=5528:P010711_13.26-1.jpg]

so heres that lava lamp hookah that i finally finished that i talked about like last year XD ill post a video of it changing all 50 colors and stuff when i find the time ahh and its good to be back on the forum alas

[quote name='Stuie' timestamp='1309883402' post='514688']
Very Nice!!!

What Kind of lamp is that exactly. The Shape is very unique.
[/quote]

i have no clue man i got the lava lamp for christmas when i was in middle school XD its been taken apart for so many projects , the top was used for a rocket in high school, the base and the bottle for my hookah, the light
socket in this is actually from another lava lamp i had lol

[quote name='dizzbizz' timestamp='1309930233' post='514791']
Does the lamp get the water warm even without the coil?
[/quote]

no, its an LED light shipped to me from japan so it gives off absolutely no heat the only heat source is the coal baking my shisha XP only problem is i need crushed ice to put in the base because the opening is to small for ice cubes and i dont have an ice make at my house i do it the old fashioned way... with a trey -_-

[quote name='Bubbels' timestamp='1309985018' post='514910']
I want one!!!

[/quote]

if i could find another lava lamp with the same shape then id make more, i meen i can find different shapes but ya know suply and demand everyone wants the one i made for my self XD the cost of the light and the stem are probably the most expensive pieces but ill do some research and see what i can do i may be able to make some and take some orders... ill see whats up... i make things happen [img]http://www.hookahforum.com/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.gif[/img]

[quote name='lucky13' timestamp='1310012303' post='514969']
I want one!!!

[/quote]

if i could find another lava lamp with the same shape then id make more, i meen i can find different shapes but ya know suply and demand everyone wants the one i made for my self XD the cost of the light and the stem are probably the most expensive pieces but ill do some research and see what i can do i may be able to make some and take some orders... ill see whats up... i make things happen [img]http://www.hookahforum.com/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.gif[/img]
[/quote]

You may find a niche market for this sort of thing?! Roll with it and see how goes.

[quote name='Bubbels' timestamp='1310032563' post='514977']
[quote name='lucky13' timestamp='1310012303' post='514969']
I want one!!!

[/quote]

[/quote]

You may find a niche market for this sort of thing?! Roll with it and see how goes.
[/quote]

yeah looks like pricing may be high compred to what people might wanna buy it looks like if i market them the cost is going to be between 160-200 dollars including shipping

[quote name='vendetta_revived' timestamp='1310043412' post='514982']
And how does she smoke? :)
[/quote]

she smokes better than my KM by a long shot, actually since i finished her i have packed my km up and just been using this one i love my KM and there great but i have grown a whole new appreciation for mya products.

[quote name='Morakie' timestamp='1310035106' post='514978']
So how Sturdy is it?
[/quote]

durability man its a lava lamp the glass i do believe is pyrex so its pretty strong the rest of its made to be taken down and packed up so i mean all arounds its dependable if it doesnt sit on a hard flat surface though it will lean a little XD

essentially these are the pieces the downstem is made by mya

the bottle is pyrex to my understanding

the base is modified aluminum to hold a normal light bulb for the LED

the light is an LED for christ sake XD

i meen if your not using it to bludgeon someone than it should last you a effing life time.

i actualy just opened and ebay account for selling my lava lamp hookahs i dont have any made at the moment for sale or anything if you wanted one im sure we could find a way to make MF work XD and i could order the supplies and get the thing made if there are any questions about the lava lamp hookahs or what not you can shoot an email to lucky13hookah@usa.com for now ill be scoping out resources and what not and working on my next "prototype" lava lamp hookah.