Tea...

Coleman

Yessir. Love me some gong fu prep tea.

Speaking of teas, any good tea shisha??

Tang red tea, green tea?
Nak earl grey? Edited by Nerdy

• 3 weeks later...

When I was younger all I drank was Bigelow Mint medley and Earl Grey, both being decaf.  Now a Teavana has opened by me and I am loving it! Their Earl Grey is out of this world and keeps me up. My wife had sworn off caffeine(she has sinced started drinking it again) so the fruit based teas were awesome for us to have cold. Yesterday I just blended a pot of Raspberry Colada with Pineapple Kona Pop, very tasty! I just picked up their Moroccan Mint and am waiting to try it.

Earl Gray - hot ! if it's good enough for Capt. Picard it's good enough for me.

That actually was the reason I started drinking it! lmao

So, I'm looking at placing an order at Adagio.  Is 16oz of loose leaf tea a lot?

In my head, it doesn't seem like it's a lot.  My friend said it's a ton and I trust her opinion because she's ridiculously cute.  Yep, I'm a sucker for a pretty face. 

:wub:

So, I'm looking at placing an order at Adagio.  Is 16oz of loose leaf tea a lot?

In my head, it doesn't seem like it's a lot.  My friend said it's a ton and I trust her opinion because she's ridiculously cute.  Yep, I'm a sucker for a pretty face. 

:wub:

2oz of tea can make 25-30 cups. If that helps put it to perspective.

• 3 weeks later...

Indian Villager gave me some Organic Earl Grey... OH MY GAWD!!!!!!!!!!!! Good Stuff.

Hahaha. I became a bit of a tea fiend for a while. What I got for Stuie was Rishi Tea. They make some really good teas. They are not the cheapest teas I've found but I do like em a lot. Their Green Mint, Jasmine Green, and Earl Grey Rock socks!

• 3 weeks later...
Another subject I have become quite fond of. I agree with an earlier post, fruit teas don't work for me. I have a tea closet that contains some pu erh, some lapsang souchong, some Russian caravan tea, Russian royal tea, sadaf special melange one with earl gray, and one with cardamom, Ahmad with cardamom, and swan brand. I don't think I left anything out lol

I'm a little curious about the pu erh, but  nervous about the possible fishy-ness.

I heard an initial wash would help reduce some of that...but, fermented tea just sounds odd to begin with.

I'm a little curious about the pu erh, but  nervous about the possible fishy-ness.   I heard an initial wash would help reduce some of that...but, fermented tea just sounds odd to begin with. The initial was does remove a lot of the "fishiness" and if you do it right you can get 7-8 steeps out of the same leaves. As you go it has slight changes that get brought out

pu er is not fishy, it's actually malty, if any one word could describe it

I dunno.  I checked adagio.com and a lot of people are saying it's fishy.

I do like caviar and anchovies...maybe fish tea isn't a bad thing?  :huh:

• 2 weeks later...

sittin here enjoying some russian royal tea, will fire up the km in a little while and have some af pipe with some ahmad cardamom tea, or maybe even some swan, who knows where my tea buds will send me.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...