Welcome to Hookah Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Chreees

5Starhookah.com Reviews

31 posts in this topic
Just got a KM from their ebay store. The plating on the stem is chipped quite a bit. Not real happy about that but..
Was packaged good and shipped pretty quickly. 6/10.
Would have easily gave them an 8.5 or 9/10 had the stem not been chipped.

made my first order with them earlier this week. It arrived today. Just a little order of 100 grams of welsh cream tang and 100 grams of new lime tang. I was pleased with the order and pleasantly surprised to see an additional 50 grams of AF Grape with Berry labled as a gift in the package as well. Overall i will order from them again, good prices and speedy shipping.

Wanted to update as my last review was right around a year ago. I still order from them regularly. Their updated website looks great. Although they don't have a discount code with us, their prices are pretty great. They've been lacking a lot of the Tangiers flavors as of last time I ordered, but then again, so does everyone else it seems. Shipping is always timely, things are packed well, and I usually get a 50g tobacco sample (last time it was Nak Cosmo which turned out to be not too shabby!) or one of their 99c Tangiers container things... always fun to get a little gift and a receipt in there with some hand-written thank-yous.

Last night around 10 PM I made an order with 5star. After I'd finished paying and completing my order I'd realized I'd forgotten to add an oyster fork as i don't have one and have always wanted to get one.

I emailed Alex when I realized my folly, and he replied promptly stating that he would include the oyster fork as my 'gift'. I also received an email confirming my shipment with a tracking number this morning.

Very expedient service so far with excellent customer service.

I don't always order hookah tobacco online.. but from now on if I do.. I order from 5star.

Package just got here.. everything was packed very well. the bowl was packed in its own small box with its own peanuts all of which was inside the larger box with the tobacco and oyster fork.

They wrote me a not appologizing and explaining that the green/black bowl I wanted was out of stock, so they gave me a blue/black bowl instead.. ii dig it.. I was expecting a small, but its more like my #7 than anything.. so thats pretty awesome! lol

i ordered 3 times before from 5starhookah , and this is my 4th time.  each time it takes at least 3 days for shipping and handling , and another 7-8 days to get to me with cheapest usps option. why i have to wait 3 days before it gets shipped ?????      i'm dissapointed , will not order again