Neon Genesis

TweakX4

so after watching the whole series from streaming videos online and left with the "interesting" ending, i went on a search for the alternate ending and found "death and rebirth" then left without an actual ending i again went on a search for "end of eva" but couldn't find anything online besides a $30+ copy.

now i finally found it and i'm about to watch it. to be honest, i'm pretty excited. it's probably been around 1.5 to 2 years since i started watching it and i'm finally about to finish it.

any one else into neon genesis or anime for that matter?

BEST ANIME EVER BY FAR.

Also, there's a new "reimagined" movie series running right now if you dig it. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rebuild_of_Evangelion

yeah, i have 1.11 (on dvd) and 2.22 (on bluray) but i want to get 1.11 on bluray too

but i haven't watched them yet, i think i'm gonna wait till all four come out.

also, speaking of great anime. if you haven't seen flcl, watch that! short, 6 episodes, but oh so amaizing!

but, neon genesis is the epitome of serial anime. if you have any interest in anime and haven't watched it, watch it!

[quote name='TweakX4' timestamp='1309315341' post='514056']
yeah, i have 1.11 (on dvd) and 2.22 (on bluray) but i want to get 1.11 on bluray too

but i haven't watched them yet, [b]i think i'm gonna wait till all four come out[/b].

[/quote]

Watch them now! You already know how it ends, after all. Some of the best animation I've ever seen.

And FLCL is absolutely hilarious.

NGE was my first and still one of my favorite animes. such a great storyline along with the concept of the show...i think you just got me wanting to rewatch it, thanks >.> lmao

My brother-in-law made this video several years back and won a bunch of awards for it...it was going off on how everyone does Eva AMVs and they somehow always win with the same footage too...that it is the most overdone anime for AMVs to date

I present to you "Let This Be The End of Evangelion "

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEisIJL-esc