Wassup? New Here..

Yuval

Hello my fellow hookah lovers!
I'm Yuval and I'm from Israel (for some reason when signing up, I couldn't list myself as an Israeli), 18 years old, and I've been smoking Hookah for around 4 years.
Here in Israel hookahs are part of our tradition, of our lifestyle. Everyone smokes it.. Cigarettes for instance are much less acceptable (I don't smoke them), but for some reason a Hookah seems okay.

I always look at the prices you guys from the west are paying for hookahs and I have to say I'm shocked! Stores selling hookahs in israel (5-10 minute drive away), with hundreds of hookahs for sale, sell for 75% less then what you're paying.
50g tobacco of any flavor costs one dollar here. A small hookah costs around 8 dollars. A big Syrian/Eygptian hookah costs 25-30 dollars. Wonder why it's like that..
Anyway I'm looking forward to joining the community and I'd like to share my knowledge and learn from other hookah smokers.

Here's a photo of one of my favorite hookahs, it produces sooooo much smoke.. ;) And I think it's beautiful.
http://i53.tinypic.com/2ly65af.jpg