Sleeping With Music On?

Moovey

Sleep with music on?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Sleep with music on?

Hey there everyone! I have a question for you.

Do any of you sleep with music on, whether loud or low?

I do, and I enjoy putting the Crisis Core: FF VII soundtrack on. Just randomly had this thought and wondered how many actually do this.

I use to have to sleep with the tv on. Every year in college I was across from the bathroom. I had to break that habit when I got married. Now I can't sleep without a fan going.

[quote name='Stuie' timestamp='1309211500' post='513901']
I use to have to sleep with the tv on. Every year in college I was across from the bathroom. I had to break that habit when I got married. Now I can't sleep without a fan going.
[/quote]

i fall asleep to tv all the time. what my thing is is falling asleep with seasons 2-5 of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia playing. i have seen every episode a million times, but it puts me out right away, but i feel like some nights i wake up without completely waking up to turn it off or down, and might be causing me to not get that great of a sleep. i also always have a fan going. cools me off and is a constant sound that i get used to

i have relaxing music playing and a fan going, its the white noise that gets me to sleep, im a light sleeper so i hafta have constant noise to drown out the sudden ones around me

i used to jam in my sleep on the ship. it is kinda noisy in the berthing with the aircraft catapults going off every half minute. so i would put some headphones on and listen to a consistant, repetitive house music mix or some trance. i would go right to sleep.

not any more. being married, the wife would not go for something like that. she is a light sleeper. and sleeping in my own bed with my wife in silence is much more preferred to loud music to drown out the ship life.

edit: except when i am on the couch watching one of my wife's boring Netflix movies. i always seem to fall asleep right away to the ones that she wants me to watch. LOL :lol: Edited by Dom

i usually fall asleep with the tv on, something like ion life (because that's about all i get in my room)

but lately, i got a chumby and i use it's "cryosleep" it's like white noise mixed with actual music i guess. really soothing.