Anybody Ever Seen/ Used One Of These?

Seen this at the local head shop the other day...

????? Anyone ever seen or used one?[attachment=5521:0621011614.jpg]

www.hookah-shisha.com used to carry these, but i dont remember seeing anyone say anything nice about it. i think it was originally meant to start coals, but they re-purposed it by changing the name

[quote name='IainUM' timestamp='1308874827' post='513494']
www.hookah-shisha.com used to carry these, but i dont remember seeing anyone say anything nice about it. i think it was originally meant to start coals, but they re-purposed it by changing the name
[/quote]

Bingo. Except its original purpose was to actually sit the thing on your hookah bowl and not have to use coals anymore. Once they realized that didn't work too well, they said "Oh, well we can just say it's meant to light your coals." And so it was...

Stick to a single-coil burner from Walgreen's if that is the reason you're looking at getting it.

i think we had a few threads about this thing. As said above, it was originally marketed as a coal replacement. Some members got one long time back and said they didnt work for shit. Then suddenly they flipped the picture over and as stated, marketed it as a coal starter.