Gooooooood Morning Viet...oh, Wait...

Boo.

Oh, yes, I suppose I should write something about who I am now. Well, I'm Foxysausage. That's the name.

I have been smoking Shisha on and off for a while, although only now I'm down in London I am getting to visit places and buy the proper goods.

My first Shisha encounter was in Egypt in the early 2000's.. I not sure what year ... and I purchased myself a full shisha kit to enjoy when back home - I carried it in my hand luggage :)

This shisha went missing (aww) I think it was put in a bin bag and thrown out :( It did suffer some damage, the hose was knackered and someone broke the valve so I had to hold my thumb on it!

I was also quite a novice and didn't really know what I was up to!
By visiting many websites, watching lots of videos and such I have got back into the technique and stocked up properly on the right goods.

My fiancee and I live between two houses, 50 miles north and 15 miles south of London.
We travel up and down the country a lot because of work and I carry lots of equipment with me so we have two hookahs at the moment.

I bought a cheap £25 shisha (although it is 30something inches tall) to get me back into it - and my fiancee too! Bought it in Morden by the station and it's not that bad! Seals up nicely, it's pretty sturdy and smokes pretty well.
While out in London we decided to buy another small £15 pumpkin - I was looking for a good quality hose but couldn't find any and she decided that she liked it - so I bought it! Makes sense really, now we can transport a little one rather than a huge towering shisha!

I have also purchased a windproof bowl with screen to try (getting on with it nicely) 10 boxes of different flavours of SOEX (50g) - which I do enjoy very much.
I also have a 150g box of Emirates apple which does contain tobacco (I should have read the small print) and I generally mix that in to use it up and make the SOEX last a little longer.

We both enjoy the cooling sensation, yummy flavours and wonderful sensation of smoking shisha.
I would like to learn as much as I can and eventually have a nice collection! We both enjoy the ornamental aspect as well as the smoking :)

I'm on the lookout via ebay (best place over here to buy from) for various bits and pieces, do want a NAMMOR hose and a phunnel bowl!

Well, I've gone on long enough....

TTFN :)

Thanks much and bundles everyone, really looking forward to learning more here.

Used my little pumpkin for the first time last night, I really do prefer the bigger hookahs! Cleaned it out with lemon juice and steaming hot water (No, I didn't clean the hose!) and it did taste a bit off.

I got some great flavour at some points but not all the time like my larger one.

I suppose at some point I should upload some shots of my kit but that will come later.

TTFN :)