¡hasta La Vista Amigos!

[color=#505050][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]Well, I am afraid I have been spendig too much time reading Hookah related fora lately and occasionaly posting here and there or creating new threads.
I work for the Central Administration and in order to become a civil servant - because until now I have been working (for 15 years) for a Ministry under contract - I must pass a competitive examination. I have no choice. If I do not pass that examn, someone else will take my job. And these days one cannot afford to take chances, even if fed up with burocracy and with the Administration...

So, I have to postpone my video reviews and further contributions to the month of November or even December.
It is a pitty, but I must take leave for some months, I cannot spend hours discusing hookahs.
I will keep on smoking quite often, trying new stuff, both traditional and modern, and perhaps buying some more stuff (though not as I deed lately: 5 pipes in 2 weeks!), but I have to leave You.
I might peer in here once a week. I hope that after 6 months I will find an even better forum.
Otherwise, till December! "¡Hasta la vista amigos!"[/font][/color]

[quote name='Hassouni' timestamp='1307038826' post='511462']
Enjoy your new Elmas in your time off!
[/quote]

...and your awesome, solid km(s)...