New Here

hey everyone, new to the forum. trying to learn a little more about this stuff :]
just bought some fantasia and coco nara coals.. any must haves? been smoking lower end stuff so long, want to spice it up a bit

Welcome!!!

Single must have.... not really sure, like you im trying to learn as much as i can too... apparently most people here will tell ya a tangiers phunnel bowl is the first must have lol

[quote name='Blaskomc' timestamp='1306695797' post='511010']
Welcome!!!

Single must have.... not really sure, like you im trying to learn as much as i can too... apparently most people here will tell ya a tangiers phunnel bowl is the first must have lol
[/quote]

i read about tangiers.. just looks like such a pain in the ass lol

lol agreed, havent tried one yet myself, but i did order a vortex bowl so when i get home in a few months ill give it a whirl

[quote name='mrshivers' timestamp='1306696089' post='511011']
Welcome!!!

[/quote]

[/quote]

They were saying you should score one of these smoke machines. http://hookahjohn.com/Tangiers-Small-Phunnel-bowlsNEW-STYLES-and-COLORS-065.htm

And I agree!

[quote name='INCUBUSRATM' timestamp='1306698511' post='511019']
Welcome to HF!
[/quote]

oh, do have a question though. the rubber piece that holds my stem in the base has gotten a little deformed over time, where can i find new ones? :|

You talking about the vase to stem gasket? Try Hookahcompany.com, HookahJohn.com, or Hookah-Shisha.com. Depends on what kind of hookah you have. Have a pic?

Oh, and I'm gonna move this to Introductions...

welcomeee, and yea u can get one of those off of hookah-shisha. i just bought a grommet(for the bowl) from there for a dollar lol...im waiting on stuff to come in, just bought a vortex bowl. ill tell you how it is when it comes in!

[quote name='mrshivers' timestamp='1306696089' post='511011']
Welcome!!!

[/quote]

[/quote]

People who like to tell you that tangiers is a pain in the ass are just wrong. Get a few lucid flavors and a phunnel and just put it in there with some coals on top and smoke it. Its good.