Anyone Tried Making Shisha From Tea Leaves?

I know someone previously posted about this, but no one got the answer they wanted. I'd like to bring up the subject again and ask if anyone here has actually tried some shisha they've made from tea leaves in place of tobacco. I'm thinking about getting molasses, glycerin, mint (or acacia or rooibos) leaves, and some rolling tobacco to try to make an ultimate hybrid tea shisha. I just want to hear of some success stories using leaves, or even home-made shisha tobacco. I'll figure out the rest myself, but I want to know the results of any experimentation. Thanks. Please do not suggest I buy from some company or another. I want to hear about experiments, not product promotion. Thanks a lot!

By the way, I'd like to add that some of you guys on this forum really know your stuff and are very friendly. I am glad to be in this community. Kudos to you all ;)

I have no idea how to do it, but if you make it work be sure to show us!

I'll be giving it a shot in a few weeks. I'll come back to this thread, then, and let you all know about my experiments, with detailed statistics, including smoke time, smoke thickness, best blends, etc.