Boludo's Collection

boludo

Every now and then I get a message from somebody telling me that my collection is beautiful and whether I would be willing to sell part of it. In order to save me (and you) some time, I am going to say that yes, I am willing to sell most of my stuff; however, if you want to buy something from me, please be prepare to pay premium prices. I am not in the business of selling hookah products, so don't contact me thinking that you can get it cheaper that you would from an online vendor. Chances are my asking price will be higher.

Thanks!

Lol! I feel like I should post this as a disclaimer on my collection thread as well... except I'm not willing to sell any of my current stuff. ;)

Every now and then I get a message from somebody telling me that my collection is beautiful and whether I would be willing to sell part of it. In order to save me (and you) some time, I am going to say that yes, I am willing to sell most of my stuff; however, if you want to buy something from me, please be prepare to pay premium prices. I am not in the business of selling hookah products, so don't contact me thinking that you can get it cheaper that you would from an online vendor. Chances are my asking price will be higher.

Thanks!

Lol! I feel like I should post this as a disclaimer on my collection thread as well... except I'm not willing to sell any of my current stuff. ;)

I am just getting tired of people pming me to ask if I will sell a phunel and for how much; when I tell them yes and the price, I get a reply saying that they wanted to pay $15. If you want to pay $15 including shipping for a phunnel, then go buy a Chinese phunnel of Ebay and stop wasting my time. Same goes with stems and bohos. If you are not willing to pay big $ for my stuff, then don't bother pming me. If I was actively looking to sell my stuff, I would list them for sell. Since they are not listed for sale, you have to make me a pretty good offer to convince me that I should sell. It is very simple.

Edited by boludo

Thanks!

I am just getting tired of people pming me to ask if I will sell a phunel and for how much; when I tell them yes and the price, I get a reply saying that they wanted to pay $15. If you want to pay $15 including shipping for a phunnel, then go buy a Chinese phunnel of Ebay and stop wasting my time. Same goes with stems and bohos. If you are not willing to pay big $ for my stuff, then don't bother pming me. If I was actively looking to sell my stuff, I would list them for sell. Since they are not listed for sale, you have to make me a pretty good offer to convince me that I should sell. It is very simple.

Word, same here. I get PMs regularly asking if I'll sell certain items (mainly my Tangiers Mini Phunnels and my Al Nawras "Spear" shank). These days I PM back "Nope" or just don't reply back at all. If I want to sell it, I'll list it. Simple as that.

ahh gotta love cheap people :)

but on the note on selling things future purchase might be your trumpet base because its sexy and you know it.

im not cheap, but i paying more then my budget might not be worth it. we will have to find out in the future

Well, I have been known to be fair in my pricing of things, including nicer items. I think, anyway. I haven't heard complaints before, and I tend to sell things rather quickly when I do list things in the Trades section.

ahh gotta love cheap people :)

but on the note on selling things future purchase might be your trumpet base because its sexy and you know it.

im not cheap, but i paying more then my budget might not be worth it. we will have to find out in the future

Yeah, it would take a lot for me to sell that trumpt base; I paid boho price to get it, and it is one of my favorite set-ups (the one I use the most for sure) 

wow, paying boho price for it thats crazy, almost worth it because of its beauty. but that is a nice find.

It's totally worth it, because those quality trumpets are harder to find than bohos, IMO.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...