Fs: Rare Km And Some Starbuzz

Zildjian

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:/... Want that hookah because it is super sexy,rare, and the rare one I planned on buying is steep(around$700 after shipping)...wonder if Mahir has anymore not listed on his site

edit: I'm keeping my fingers crossed either way :)

[quote name='INCUBUSRATM' timestamp='1308151484' post='512722']
I think Aaron and Pat should roshambo for it.

[img]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k193/Dudknight/robertscampics008.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

yes

I'd win...I always did that back in highschool, eventually at parties for a few $$$ a kick...I got balls of steel, I always won

but ya, I'm game for that

If you think I won't gun down the first person who tries to kick me in the stones, you're terribly wrong.

[quote name='INCUBUSRATM' timestamp='1308195665' post='512799']
[quote name='NazarHookah' timestamp='1308183435' post='512774']
Wanna roshambo me?????????? BRING IT!
[/quote]

Oh shit!

:774_smiley_getting_kicked_in_th
[/quote]

This is me >>>>>>[img]http://www.hookahforum.com/public/style_emoticons/default/774_smiley_getting_kicked_in_the_balls.gif[/img]I lose.

this is also a pretty rare piece. i haven't seen anyone ever talk about having another one of these things. plus 90 pounds in american if the transfer rate is still roughly 2:1 GBP to dollars than that would be 180 american paid for that hookah

Still tied up in MF red tape. Says money in my account is pending, at 150 USD. Sorry it's taking so long Z, apparently MF can't be bother to do shit on the weekends.

[quote name='rahl071' timestamp='1308527739' post='513147']
Still tied up in MF red tape. Says money in my account is pending, at 150 USD. Sorry it's taking so long Z, apparently MF can't be bother to do shit on the weekends.
[/quote]

For future reference, you do know you can just add a credit/debit card to your account or your bank account so that you can instantly send people money, right? It sounds like you're just adding the funds everytime you wish to make a transaction, which is much more of a hassle, IMO.

Looks like I have to pass. Someone stole my dad's pressure washer off my back porch, so there goes my money. Pat, I pass the torch to you.

[quote name='rahl071' timestamp='1308617505' post='513248']
Looks like I have to pass. Someone stole my dad's pressure washer off my back porch, so there goes my money. Pat, I pass the torch to you.
[/quote]

I'm sorry to hear...I hate that, what is wrong with the world we live in today...sure I'm the beneficiary, but I do not like the cost. I'm so sorry man

It's not a huge deal, as I'll only be out 150. With this new job, it'll be a quick recovery. It REALLY chaps my ass though, that someone ganked my shit.