Vidja Games

Babs

I grew up with video games, thanks to the early introduction of them by my dad when I was young. PC, Console and hand held games I like and have liked them all - I owned a game boy color, Large DS, DSi, Nintendo, Super Nintendo, Playstation1, Playstation2 and a Playstation 3. Then of course mooched off of my friends and neighbors for xbox and xbox 360. My favorite games so far have to be RPG's and strategy games.

[u][b]Right now I am currently playing;[/b][/u]

Lots of Starcraft. (I am excited for the new expansion, Heart of the Swarm)
Legend of Zelda; Ocarina of Time in 3d
Pokemon Black.

[u][b]I have played;[/b][/u]

WoW; After the new expansion - cataclysm it just sucked, they are really just beating a dead horse when it comes to this game.
Guild Wars 1
FF 7, 8, 9, 10, 10-2, 12, 13.
DDR.
Xenosaga -1, 2 and 3
Resident evil 5
COD 4
Halo 1, 2, 3, Halo Reach and ODST
Samurai Warriors
Dynasty Warriors
Plants vs Zombies
The Bouncer
Star Ocean; Till the end of time.
Red Alert 3
Command and Conquer 3, Tiberium wars
Sims 2
Mario
Mario Kart
Super Mario
super smash bro.
Crash Bandicoot Racing
Crash Bandicoot
Asteroid
Centipede
Roller Coaster Tycoon 2
Tenchu 1, 2 and z
Okami
Math Blaster
Pokemon Blue

[u][b]I want to Play[/b][/u]

Okami-den
Guild wars 2

Well Im afraid that saying that your favorite genres are RPG and RTS games you sure didnt name many RPGs... Gothic? Elderscrolls Series? Baldurs gate? Diablo? Neverwinter nights? But I guess teh reason why I love so many PC rpgs is that Ive been gaming on the PC since I was 5 (prehistoric, prince of persia (the original), the lost vikings, wofenstein, doom, duke nukem, lion king, alladin... them good old games, I still remember all of them :) )
Anyways, Ive played GW2 on gamescom and let me tell you it really has a lot of potential! We only got to play a multiplayer demo (5 on 5 15min match) and it was great! Even though it was my first time playing the game I got the hang of it within the first minute or so, really easy to get used to the control scheme. Also it looks gorgeous!