Genuinehookahs.com?

I think I'm going to bit the bullet and order the QT package from genuine hookahs. Is the teal base the sky blue color (the one pictured)? Also, you only have three colors in stock, when will you get different colors in? If I go through with this I will give you guys an update and review. Genuinehookahs do you offer a forum discount?

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Scalliwag']I am not sure about the career you are in but moving every two years unless you are choosing the location a retail storefront seems out of the question.. The only was I see pulling that off is if you have enough time to establish a very good one and sell it when you did move. That or if you have a friend interested in being a business partner and have him run it and start another where you move. Simpler to let him buy you out though.  For the hell of it buy one good hookah at a good price and post it on Craigslist at a reasonable profit. See how much response you get. It would be one way to test the waters. Remember that people that get one have friends that may want one later as well. so some word of mouth sales start coming in then.[/quote] I don't know many permenant residents of this place that are into smoking. I have lived here for over four years now and I wish I could change that part. :P I tried purchasing an Elegance Hookah to see if I could resell it (it was like 40% off) as it was only missing the coal catcher, but I couldn't find any feed back on it until now. Or maybe sell my QT or Stargate just to test the waters of craig's list. Word of mouth business is best. I'm calling a few people for webdesign ideas. However, my grandfather just died so I'll be returning to my home town for a few days on Tuesday-Wednesday...

[quote name='M3_Power']I think I'm going to bit the bullet and order the QT package from genuine hookahs.  Is the teal base the sky blue color (the one pictured)?  Also, you only have three colors in stock, when will you get different colors in?  If I go through with this I will give you guys an update and review.  Genuinehookahs do you offer a forum discount?[/quote] We have the green color in too. Nah not at the moment, we are trying to work our checkout so that it will accept coupon codes for discounts. But as soon as we do, I will post it.

[quote name='GenuineHookahs'] [quote name='M3_Power'] I think I'm going to bit the bullet and order the QT package from genuine hookahs.  Is the teal base the sky blue color (the one pictured)?  Also, you only have three colors in stock, when will you get different colors in?  If I go through with this I will give you guys an update and review.  Genuinehookahs do you offer a forum discount?[/quote] We have the green color in too. Nah not at the moment, we are trying to work our checkout so that it will accept coupon codes for discounts. But as soon as we do, I will post it.[/quote] When do you think you will have that checkout option? So is the teal color the sky blue one? Lastly, why is shipping so expensive? It's $16 to ship the hookah package (which I guess isn't too bad for all of the items you get). I added one box of shisha and it added $6 to the shipping which is very steep.